Chapter 2 Interview.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

I walked in and walk straight to the front desk. She looks up and smiled kindly. "Can i help you." She asked politely. "Yeah umm where do i go for the interview for a new job opening for Smosh Games." She nods and holds up here pointer finger indicting one second. She pressed a button. Probably on an intercom. "We have a girl named.." she pauses and puts the phone behind her head. "What's your name?" She whispers to me. "(Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N)" i say quickly and quietly " (Y/N) (L/N)here for a interview." She said. I then heard faded mumbling for a response n the other end. "Yep....okay...i will send her up.....yep....bye." She then hangs up and looks up. "The office is on the second floor. Someone is waiting for you and will guide you from there." I thank her and walk to the elevator to go to the second floor.

I walk out of the elevator and find a girl with awesome purple hair. I notice her right away. It was the very talented Mari. "Hello are you the girl here for the interview. Your (Y/N) right?" She asked. "Yep that's me." I smile and point my thumbs at me being quirky. "Oh thank god you are a girl. All I've seen today are boys applying for the job ." She says kindly. "Oh really? I thought there would be more girls applying. But you are not the only girl you have Courtney and Olivia" I say. "Courtney, Olivia, and I are great friends but we get separated from each other because they mainly work on Smosh and Smosh 2nd. I mainly work on Smosh Games." I nod in reply. "Well that aside you are next to be interviewed but it might take awhile. They just started." i once again nod.

"So how have you been?" I ask continuing the conversation with small talk. "Oh..um good just busy with these interviews. Also one of our best editors are gone so, we have been behind on videos today. So I've been *sigh* busy." Mari says. "I know you don't know me well and i am not even a member but if you need i can help. I got degrees in filming and editing." i say eager to help. "Oh that's really cool. I don't think we need help today.We got it under control but, can i have your number so if we do need help i know who to contact. We don't know when our editor is coming back." She says. I nod quickly and excitedly take her phone and put my number in it. I give her back her phone and we continue to get to know each other. Then the door opens and someone shouted "NEXT!" "Well that's you. Good Luck (Y/N) hope you make it." Mari says happily. "Thanks bye." I say as I walk to the door. I say thank you to Anthony for holding the door open for me.

I walk in the opened door and waited for them to say where to sit. "Hello (Y/N) i'm Ian and this is Anthony. You can sit right there" They introduced themselves.I walked to the chair and smiled. "Nice to meet you." I say happily.

"Well for the interview we are gonna ask some simple questions and you just have to answer truthfully." Ian said. I nod understanding. "Have you heard/watched any of Smosh, Smosh Games,Or any other Smosh channel videos?"

"Yes mostly all of them but, of course not Spanish or french because.... yeah." They looked surprised. "Why do you guys looked so surprised?" i ask with a fake smile.I was worried. Am i weird to be watching them. It seems like it. The first question in and i already flopped. Great.

"You are the first to watch us or any other channel. Every one else who applied had no idea who we were." Anthony said. ' Okay So am i cool for watching them or, am i still weird.' I try to read there faces to see but, I read nothing. "Well we can finally use our other set of questions then." Ian says. "Do you still watch us today." I replied with a "Yes."

"Is this reason you applied for the job. To meet the celebrity's themselves." I laugh at Anthony's remark.

"No not at all. That part is just a plus to this job. I looked for hours for a filming or editing job here in L.A but none came up. After hours of research i finally found this job. I applied right away then looked where and who for. When i figured it out i was really excited thou." They listened to every detail I said making me more nervous. How am I talking to some of my idols right now.

"Why a job in editing and filming?" Ian asked. "Well I just graduated from collage fulfilling my Major of filming and editing. I needed a job so i chose a job with my Majors. So you guys were the first job i saw and i'm glad of it" i say proudly.

"Okay the Last part of the interview you have to pick a video game and we test your skills by you trying to beat the masters." Ian says "Okay i will nail this part. I run over to the TV and counsels and pick (A multiplayer video game you "suck" at)

"The reason i picked this game is because i suck at it." I say truthfully. "Then why did you choose it." Ian asks laughing. "Because i suck." "Well Okay what ever you want." they say.

We played the game and i ended up beating them both by a lot. "Well well well i think we have a cheater." Ian says slowly while smirking. "Whaaaat How!?!?" I say playfully pouting. "You said you were the worst at this game.....you were lying to us." I laugh. "No i said i can't play." "So. What's the difference?" Anthony asks.

"I know what i said." "Then what's you excuse." Ian says laughing."Well i am saying the truth about me sucking at the game but that's only because i'm pro at every other game. Just upping the standards." I say as i walk out saying bye when Ian and Anthony stand in shock and wave. Glorious comeback (Y/N)They were i shocked because of what I said. I walk out of the building with my head held high feeling proud of my interview.

(1080 Words)

Hoped you liked the chapter. I'm in love with Wes<3. I'm sad there is not much Reader X Wes stories. I'm pretty sure I've read all of them. If you guys have any reconddmensations please comment and i'll read them.

Well That's it Love ya birdies Cya~ J.Birdie

(1130 Words)

+