Chapter 8 Sit down and Listen.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

I drive home and get home from the welcoming dinner. In my opinion i don't think it was that welcoming. .Nobody really talked to me and or acknowledged me. You know except Lazercorn. Out of the whole fiasco at least I made a friend. Now i can go into work not worrying about what to do and who to talk to. When everyone is talking to their best friends i can go to David, My new best friend. 

"Ever i am home." i yell opening the door, locking it. She runs to the door and gives me a big  hug. "Why hello there." I say wishing this was not normal. She stays in her position. "You can get off now." I say as she slowly removes herself. "Why are you so clingy?" I Ask. She laughs and says, "I was born baby."

 We sit down on the couch for a bit in utter silents. "I have not had a chance to tell you what is happening in my life." She says suddenly. But she is not wrong. I have been focusing to much  on my job... And only on my job. "Okay let me get cleaned up then let's talk." She nods as I go to my room. I take a quick shower and i get dressed in my onezie. Once i'm down I sit next to Ever and smile at her. "Okay go on ahead." She takes a big breath and smiles widly. Oh boi!  

          "So i met a guy." She says. Finally. Ever is amazing but she has never been able to find someone perfect for her. They would just take her for-granted. It's so rude. "He asked me on a date but i don't know if i should say yes or no. I don't think he will be like the other guys but i say that every time."

 She starts tearing up and i give her a big hug. "Let me meet him first. I will tell you after." i say. Immediately she starts texting. I took a peek at her phone and it was a person named. 'Preston' "I just texted him." 

She waits impatiently until she got a respond. Her eyes light up and she looks at her phone. This girl must be in love. She smiles as she texts a reply. The whole time I am just siting here admiring my best friend and how happy she is. Might be quite a guy. "Okay he is coming right now."  "WHAT?!?!" "He is free right now and i want you to meet him as soon as possible. So why not. Is it a problem." "No but we have to clean right now. Wanna make a good first impression am i right." She nods and helps me tighty up the place. Until we here a knock at the door.

 Ever gets up to open the door. A boy with brown hair and emerald green eyes came in. He looks young like early 20's. He also looks very friendly unlike the other boyfriends.  "Hey Ever thanks for inviting me." He says politely.  "Don't thank me! Anyway i would like to introduce you to someone. This is (Y/N) my BFFTLAD (Best Friend Forever Through Life and Death) this is why i invited you i wanted you to meet her." 

 He stuck out his hand and said "Nice to meet you (Y/N). My name is Preston and i am one of Ever's guy friends." I shook his hand instantly. "Glad to meet you to i am (Y/N) as you know and i am Ever's BEST friend."  He laughs. I think this might be Ever's first guy friend i approve. "I will leave you too alone imma just watch some anime."  Ever's face was priceless. She was wondering why i was leaving. I go and whisper in her ear. "Have fun. You guys are perfect!" I leave as Ever has the biggest smile on her face.

(Ever's P.O.V)

(Y/N) has never warm up to any of my boyfriends. She said they were bad and i didn't believe her. After a couple of her warnings i came to believe her. So if she likes him i think he is perfect. We go and sit on the couch and turn on 'Who's Line Is It Anyway'  (if you have never watched this show i highly recommend it).

"So have you made up your mind about. You know. The date." He says nervous for rejection. . "I did.........Yes Preston i will go on a date with you." His face lit up and he looked like a kid in a candy store. "I got to get ready SEE YA." He says quickly.He grabs his stuff and rushes out the door. "What an adorable dork."

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I Heard everything. NoOoOoO i wasn't ease dropping i don't know what your talking about They will be an amazing couple. i thought as i fall asleep.

(814 Words)

I know this was bad but i can't make it better. Trust me it will get better. That's all Love Ya Birdies Cya ~J.Birdie

(849 Words)