Chapter 35 Christmas Part 2.

(GUYS I'M OBSESSED WITH THAT SONG!!)(EDITED)

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I start softly crying and i pull out my phone to text Ever.

To: Ever

YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!! I WAS SO WORRIED. You know i would've dropped everything to help. And OMIGOSH! BRIDGER! He was amazing. He is definitely into you + i immediately approve. GO GET'EM GIRL!!! (Ps. Merry Christmas!)

"Are you okay?" Lazercorn asked. "I'm absolutely OK! I'm more then Ok." I say smiling big. "Now the other two!" I carefully open the first black envelope. I smack my hand over my mouth and look wide eyes over at Lazercorn. "What." He smiles. "It's from my parents." I Smile wide and read the two notes they sent me.

Dear (Nickname),

Hello honey, We've been at the hospital and it has been rough. Nothing has gotten better. Something you have probably guessed. We just wanted to speak to you before passing. We would have called you but couldn't  because it's hard to hear our voices through a phone due to the unknown illness. A nurse is actually having to help me write this. I just wanted to say have a great life. You are a beautiful young lady and you have a wonderful life to live. Don't waste your time to sorrow about me and your dad. Believe me life is to short to do that. I am so glad we got to grow up with you and raise you. I am glad you are what god gave us. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy St.Patricks day, Happy Easter, Happy Halloween, Happy Valentine's Day and other holidays i forgot. Live life to the fullest!

Love,

Mom <3

Dear (Nickname),

Hey Buddy! It's yo cool dad here back with another fire video! Ok all jokes aside hi. I think your mom covered all the sappy stuff but still i have things to say. I loved that you trusted me with everything. I loved that we would watch your youtubes on the couch.  That you would laugh your head off at the jokes made. Things like smoosh games, markipie something like that, Jack something eye, Seriously people need to make normal names. Like Peewidypie thats stupid. Anyway do what you are passionate about. I know your mom was not always fond of the idea of you becoming a youtubes but i say do it. If you wanna be a youtubes you be a youtubes. Thanks for being my little tomboy. It's not always you see girls loving and hanging out with dads two much. I love you so much and don't forget that. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! 

Did I Mention I Love You,

Yo Dad

By the end of the two notes i'm in tears. Not because i am sad. i am happy they refused to die until they contacted me. That sounded weird but i don't care. Lazercorn was speechless. I'm thinking he didn't know how to respond to this situation. "Wow that was something." I laugh wiping my tears. "Hhhmm" he mumbles. "Let's go to the store. The squad should be here soon." I say trying to stop the awkwardness. "YEP!"

I hold the letters close and wipe all the tears. That was definitely surprising. Once we got to the store we met up with the gang. "(Y/N)!!" Wes yells childishly running over to me and twirling me around. I giggle loudly as he sets me down.  His face slightly drops when he sees my puffy red eyes. "What happened." he asks sticking his bottom lip out. "Nothing bad.. for sure." I smile. "Definitely happy tears." "Well thats good you goofball." He laughs. "Well everyone grab your gifts. We are out of here in an hour. Time is ticking starting NOW!" Well that was dramatic.

I walk around the door looking for a gift for ze Lazercorn. We were at a wal-mart so there was not a HUGE variety. I suddenly found a little unicorn mug and i needed to get it. I mean it's no Lazercorn but it's something close to that.