Chapter 25 Breakfast.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

I wake up and my arm already feels better. I thought i would wake up and die of pain but no. nothing. "(Y/N) Are you okay!!" Joven yells running to my side. "Yeah actually i'm fine." i say giving him a reassuring smile. "You sure!" "Yep." "POSITIVE." "Yep" "ARE YOU-" "I'M FINE!" I say laughing and giving Joven a hug. "Thanks for caring tho." I say.

"Not saying i don't care but the reason i am so overly protective is because Wes said he will kill me." He said. "You really think Wes would kill you? He wouldn't harm a fly." "OHHH You'd think so." Joven says with a scared look on his face. Was he really that intimidating.

*Breakfast!* Someone shouted for everyone to hear. "I'm already ready so i'll see you down there." Joven says leaving the conversation. I nod to tell him i heard and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth after taking a quick shower. Finally I got dressed in. (Change if you would like)

I hear knocking on the door

I hear knocking on the door. "(Y/N) hurry up." I hear Wes whine. "Coming..Coming." I laugh looking in the mirror admiring how i look. I open up the door only to be engulfed in a bear hug. "Hey." I say looking up at a smirking Wes. "Hey." We just stand there looking at each other. "GET A ROOM." Lazercorn yell.  We look at each other embarrassed and the aroma got awkward.

(Wes's P.O.V)

DAMMIT LAZERCORN. That was the perfect time for me to kiss her and maybe tell her my feelings. I need to get her alone somehow. I let out a sad sigh. "What's wrong?" (Y/N) Asks raising her eyebrows. "Nothing!" I say. I know she didn't believe me but she brushed it off and gave me a big hug. "Let's go get some breakfast." She says grabbing my hand and dragging me down the stairs. The whole time i had a smile growing on my face.

We made our way into the dining room. By we i mean (Y/N) dragging me along. I caught Lazercorn's eye contact him smirking and raising his eyebrows signalling to (Y/N) jester. I smile a bit more while me and (Y/N) come to a complete stop. "What do you want." (Y/N) asks gazing at the tables of food. "Everything." I say smiling. "Dork." (Y/N) mutters. "What did you say!!" I look over at her. "NOTHING!" She yells giggling a storm. "You're the Dork." I say. She playfully shoves me and continues to put everything on a plate for me and a few things for her on a separate plate. All while still holding my hand.

After getting all the food we go sit at a table. We "unfortunately" had to sit at a different table from the rest. It was a small four seated table which seated me and (Y/N) then a wild Lazercorn came also. He didn't mean to cause harm but i was trying to have alone time with (Y/N). I guess my face visibly dropped because i felt (Y/N) squeeze my hand and put her head on my shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay." She asked. "I am now.." i say smiling at her and put my head on hers. "Seriously why aren't you a couple." Lazercorn says. (Y/N) shrugs but stays where she was. Even snuggling a little more into me. Maybe she does like me.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)

I sat down with (Y/N) and Wes just to get more footage for the project. Flitz sent me on this mission and i gladly accepted it. I pulled out my phone and hid a microphone to capture sound. I hid the phone and sat down non-conspicuously. Maybe we are a little but creepy. TO LATE!

 "Hey Lazercorn." (Y/N) says sitting down across from me dragging Wes by the hand. Wes seemed out of it. He was staring into nothingness. (Y/N) Noticed and snuggled into Wes. "Are you sure you're Okay?" (Y/N) asks. "I am now.." He says looking down at her and putting his head down on hers. HOW ARE THEY NOT A COUPLE. ARE THEY HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME?!

  "Seriously why aren't you a couple."  I ask. (Y/N) shrugs and snuggles into Wes a bit more.  Wes looks so shocked and looks at me. "I told you she likes you." I mouth. "You never asked her you said." He mouths back. "I knew from the beginning." I mouthed. His face lights up and he snuggles into (Y/N) even more.

 "I am gonna go help set up the Just dance challenge." I say standing up, turning off the video and grabbing the phone but leaving the mics there encase there's some lovey dovey stuff being said.I was not going to help set up. They got that done a while ago. In reality i went back to my room and hooked up the audio from the microphones. 

(Y/N) P.O.V)

Lazercorn left so that left me and Wes alone. "(Y/N)." Wes says nervously. "Yeah." I say sitting straight up to look at him. "I have been thinking about what Lazercorn said. About us being a couple." "Yeah." I said cheerfully. "Why aren't we a couple?" He asked hoping he didn't say the wrong thing. "You never asked i guess." I shrugged. "What if i did ask you to go on a date?" Wes asked smiling at me. "I would fangirl a bunch and scream." I said idiotically. "But would you say yes." "Of course." I say booping his nose.

 "So (Y/N) Would you like to go on a date with me?" Wes asked. I jump up and down in my seat doing a victory dance. "Please don't scream." He laughs. "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!" I yell. Everyone looks over at us. They don't really care so they turn back to what they were doing. 

"(Y/N) you have no idea how long i have been wanting to ask you that." Wes says relieved he didn't get rejected. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting you to ask that." I say back snuggling back into him. "I can't believe you like me."

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)

OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOGLK;oi toiw4htqejfiet[eathoqger. That just happened. I can't wait until Flitz sees this.

-

-

-

-

This was made_10/29/2017 6:35pm. 

This chapter was really cliche. If it wasn't then i fixed it but this was really unoriginal.  

Well that is it. Love Ya BIrdies. CYA J.birdie

(1097 Words)