Chapter 26 Just Dance.

(Wes's P.O.V)(EDITED)

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID YES!!   I was so nervous. That was probably not the best time to ask but i couldn't keep it in much longer. She has been so caring, nice, funny, and all of the above these past months i have known her. We became the best of friends and i grew feelings for her. Now we are dating.

I hope the first date goes well because then i can invite her over and ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm already planning ahead. After the winter games is over i will go on the date with her. If i go in the middle of the games people will know about us and tease us. Once we are officially together i will tell everyone. That way when they tease us we won't really feel awkward. I know this plan is all over the place but trust me on this.

"(Y/N)?" I say. "What Mr.Johnson."   (Y/N) says looking up at me smiling. "Wanna go on a walk before the challenges."  "Yeah totally let me just get my stuff." She replies shoving down her food. "I meant after we eat you dork." I say ruffling her hair. "Well you should have made that clear." She says leaving her hair in a mess. I fix her hair but, she just shakes her head, messing up her hair again and continues to eat her food.

"Wes your really slow." (Y/N) says bouncing up and down in her seat waiting impatiently for me to finish my food. "Well it is your fault for giving me every single food." I smirked at her. "YOU SAID YOU WANTED EVERY SINGLE FOOD!!" She laughed. "Potato potahto." I said. "Tomato tomahto." She said back. "You're adorable." I say booping her nose. Doing what she did previously. She blushes a bunch but manages a comeback. "Well thank you kind sir." She said in an accent,"Not to bad your self."

I finish my food and (Y/N) basically pushes me out the door. Only giving me a minute to get my winter stuff. "So slow poke where do you want to go." (Y/N) says closing the door behind her. "Where ever you want to go i guess." I say. "How about we sit down on a bench and talk.Socializing fun." "Lead the way."
We sit down and talk about how long we have liked each other. I also learned about her past as well as she learned about mine. It was so comfretable to talk to her knowing she liked me. My mind was not filled with thought of 'am i doing this right' or 'did i mess us up.' it was perfect.

We talked all the way until filming time. Well we came in 20 minutes before so it seemed like nothing. We both agreed to keep are relationship secret until we feel more comfortable with it but, we both allowed Lazercorn to know. He knows me and (Y/N) well enough to tell we are dating if he saw. Also he is (Y/N)'s BFF. So he would eventually find out anyway. We will tell him after the challenge.

"Everybody change into their swimsuits and meet us outside for Hot Tub Just Dance* Matt Raub yelled. "I'll see you outside." I say going to my room and getting my swimsuit on.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I go to my room and find my swimsuit. I thought it was weird to pack a swimsuit because we were in the freezing cold hills. I almost didn't but i decided to at the last deacons just in case.Glad i did.

I walk to the balcony where the Hot tub was and see Wes standing there

I walk to the balcony where the Hot tub was and see Wes standing there. I sneak up behind him and yell "BOO!" He jumps and looks at me. "Seriously (Y/N)!" Wes laughs. "Yep." He just rolls his eyes.

"OK EVERYONE IN THE HOT TUB!" Matt Raub. Everyone gets in the hot tub. Me and Wes sit next to each other holding hands under the water. Then Lazercorn on our right and Joven on our left. I smile at Wes and then look at the cameras. Let the game begin.

"GAMEBANG!" We all shout. Joven introduces everyone and the game we are playing. Snowflakes vs Blue Balls. The punishment is doing a snow angel in the snow in our swim suit. "COLD!" Wes says making a frowny face at the punishment as everyone else complains. "I'd rather eat cake." Wes yells. I look over at him. "Wouldn't everyone?" He doesn't answer but instead laughs.

"Wes and Courtney up first." Sohinki says. Courtney gets out with no problem but Wes being Wes refused to leave the warmth or the hot tub. Sonny grabbed his hand and yanked him out. Wes looked back and frowned reaching back for me. "JUST DANCE WES!" I yell smiling at how childish he is being. He rolls his eyes and stands up. Oh I love him.

"We are dancing to let it go." Courtney cheers as Wes complains about the cold. "AHH ITS COLD. WIND. WHY WIND!! AHHHH" Wes yells.

Courtney is Elsa and Wes is Anna. They keep dancing to the horrible song. People kept teasing Wes about his hair and how he got more points because he looked like Anna.  "BE THE GOOD GIRL YOU ALWAYS HAD TO BE WES!" I yelled. I had to. "SHUT UP (Y/N)!" He yells back. "How dare you." I say being offended.

I sat back and watched Courtney and Wes dance. I wished i was dancing with him. I know i much rather be on his team but it would be fun. Maybe i could ask him to dance to one after cameras are off. "Jealous much." Lazercorn whispers. I hit him rolling my eyes and shaking my head. He smirks and focuses his attention back on the dance.

"LET IT GOO THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY!!" Everyone sang as the dance came to the end. Wes lost...badly. "Good try Wes!!" I yell as me swims back over to me and grabs my hands. He mutters a quiet thank you but avoids eye contact. You could she visible blush all over his face.

"Someones embarrassed." I Tease him poking his sides. He squirms but glares at me. I just giggle. "Don't worry i'm just as bad." I say hoping he is not truly mad at me.

We danced along to Flitz and Keith doing 'Walk this way', We enjoy the worst/best strip show by Lazercorn and Olivia, We sang along to 'Don't Worry Be Happy' Preformed by Sohinki and Shayne, then cringed at 'Bad romance' Preformed by Noah and Mari.

After Noah leaving sadly because he was experiencing symptoms of hypothermia and frostbite It was mine and Joven's turn. It was to 'Bailando' and it was suppose to be a 'sexy' dance. I felt really uncomfortable because I had a boyfriend but i didn't say otherwise. If i said that I was uncomfortable they would probably know i have a secret relationship. Or at least tease me about having one. Also it leads to questions after questions and i didn't want to deal with that.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)

I watched as (Y/N) and Joven danced together. I looked over at Wes who was obviously jealous to all extent. His brows where lowered and he glared at Joven the whole time.

I tapped Wes on the shoulder and he looked at me. "What?" He asked. "You realize you glaring into Joven's soul right." I smirk. "Yeah...I know." He sighed. "Why don't you ask her out. She obviously is uncomfortable up there."I say hoping he will tell me about the news so i don't have to pretend i don't know anymore He smiled and looked at me. "About that. I have to tell you something after this." YES!! I hope that's the news. Can't wait to tell everyone.

This was made 9:29 pm 10\29\2017

OMG GUYS THANKS FOR 1K THATS TO MUCH! Leave comments below on what you want me to do. I can do a tag or maybe a face reveal. OH I could give you things about my really self and my personal life...Just let me know!!!!!
Well that's it Love ya Birdies Cya~J.Birdie😍😘❤️

(1389 Words)