Chapter 27 Addressing.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)(EDITED)

We focus our attention back on the task at hand. (Y/N) was dancing great even with her broken arm and Joven was...dancing. The ending comes where Joven dips (Y/N). Joven was fully into the dance but wasn't concentrating so he kinda drops (Y/N). "(Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY!" Joven says helping (Y/N) Back up. Joven looks at Wes and he was glaring daggers. He is gonna have a taking to later. Or worse. Everyone pray for Joven.

"Yeah i'm fine." She says. "It hurts but it is not that bad. Probably just gonna be a bruise." She says looking at her right arm. "Good thing you didn't drop her on the other arm." Mari says in relief. If Joven dropped her on her other arm....lets just say (Y/N) is not gonna be the only one with a cast.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"The score is Blue balls with 43247 points." Sonny says. "Then snowfleaks with.......... 48311 POINTS!!" Snowfleaks cheered as Blue balls awaited there fate in the snow. As the camera men took equipment down to film and Blue balls members go to their icy doom I walked over to Wes who was still in the hot tub. He was all grumpy. "Wes.." I say getting in the hot tub. He says nothing and crosses his arms. I swim over to him and and stay silent.

We sit there a couple minutes him just being grumpy. People walked by and mouthed whats wrong. "I have no idea." I mouth back frowning. They frown back and continue what they were doing previously. Once everyone was gone or far away i talked. "Wes what's wrong." I say putting my face in front of his face. He cracks a smile and looks up FINALLY. He lets out a sad sigh. A sigh he has been doing a lot lately. "Let's go tell Lazercorn." He says avoiding my question.

I keep noted in my mind to ask him later about his whole tantrum. I follow him out of the hot tub and continue to follow him to find Lazercorn. I know we found him when Wes starts calling his name. I slow down and walk to where Wes and Lazercorn was standing. "So what is the thing you had to tell me." Lazercorn asked rocking back and forth with with hands in his pockets.

Wes grabs my hand look at Lazercorn then kisses me on the forehead. I blush madly hoping Lazercorn wouldn't notice. "AWWW Cute you guys are together!" He said. We quickly shushed him. "We don't want anyone to know just yet." I whisper. "Why?" "We don't want people teasing us even more then they do. Once we are official we will tell everyone." Wes exsplains. "OHH ok." He agrees.

"Can i at least tell one person." He asked. I look over at Wes. "Depends." he says. "Can i tell...Flitz." We look at each other once. "You decide." I say. Wes ponders for a moment and nods. "Yeah just make sure he doesn't tell ANYone else." Wes says. "Got it." He says. "Have fun you love birds." Lazercorn says walking past us and ruffling both of our heads. I look at Wes and he looks at me. We both have hair all in our face. "Dork." I say running off. "(Y/N) come back!" He laughs chasing after me.

I run back outside and jump into the hot tub.Being careful not to get my cast wet. He rolls his eyes and gets in after me. "Wes.." I say. "Yeah?"  "What was wrong earlier?" He looks down embarrassed. "What did you do." I tease. "I got jealous." He mutters barley audible. "Say that again." I say. I heard him but i needed to here that again. "I got Jealous!" He says again pouting.

"Awww Wes is jealous." I say poking him in his side. He laughs and squirms. "(Y/N) STAPH." He whines. I stop and pull him into a hug. "Don't be jealous. No offence but i would never in a million years date Joven." I say re-assuring him, "I am not going anywhere." He hugs back and smiles. "Thank you." He smiles, "But it doesn't help that that you are rooming with Joven." He says getting a tad bit jealous again. " If you want you can convince Noah and Joven to room and i can room with you." I say. "GENIUS" He says getting out of the hot tub. Not again.

I chase after him. He runs all around to find Noah. I am not even sure what he is gonna say. Is he gonna tell him about us? He finally stops to find Noah talking with Mari. "Noah can i talk to you for a second once your done." Wes asks Noah politely but ecstatic. "Yeah sure talk to you later Mari." Noah says ending their conversation."What do you want to talk about?" Noah asks. I just stand behind Wes. I don't talk because i don't know Noah that well and i'm not really that social.

(Wes's P.O.V)

"I was wondering if you could switch rooms. I don't really trust Joven because he is a klutz and i don't want (Y/N) getting  even more hurt." i say. "Yeah i get it totally." Noah says. "Thanks Noah. How can i repay you?" i asked. "It's not a huge deal." Noah shrugs. "Let me do something." "Well do you want to do a What's in my mouth. We don't have anyone yet." Noah says. "Sure. Thanks again Noah." I say giving him a bro hug.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"(Y/N) you go tell Joven and pack your stuff to move." Wes orders and leaves with Noah to go pack his stuff. I walk upstairs to mine and Joven's room and see Him sitting on the bed on his phone. "Hey.   (Y/N). I'm sorry again for dropping you." He says with sorrow in his eyes. "It's okay. It was nothing really." I smile. I start getting my stuff from the bathroom and put it in my suitcases. "Where are you going ?" Joven asks. " OH yeah. Wes asked Noah to switch rooms so i could room with Wes." I say.

Joven's face drops. "o-okay." He says sadly. I felt really bad. "Wes probably hates me and doesn't want you to hang out with me." Joven says. Now that hit the soft spot. I will tell this to Wes later but i need to do the right thing.

I sit next to Joven and give him a big hug. "Wes does not hate you. He is just jealous." "Why would he be jealous." Joven asks. "Okay don't tell anyone but we are dating now. As of today." I say smiling. "OHHH That makes a lot more sense." He smiles. "Thanks (Y/N). I won't tell a single soul." He says locking his lips. I pack up the rest of my stuff and leave to go to my new room. With my roomie Wes.

This was made at 10:40 Pm 10/29/2017

This was made the same day as the last chapter and i am still lazy.

(1197 Words)