Chapter 36 Christmas Part 3.

(Y/N) P.O.V) (EDITED)

"I feel left out" I pout interrupting the conversation happening in the front part of the car. "Well what do you want to do about it." Lazercorn teases. I fake frown and fall back in my seat. "You're mean." I mutter taking out my phone. I played a little games, watched a little YouTube, and Read a little bit of fanfics to past the time. What kind of fanfics ? Ha ha ha I'll never say.

it was a long drive home. Lazercorn and Wes talked the whole time as i was slowly being forgotten. At least no one cared to listen to the music i listened to the whole way there. We get out of the car and run into the house to save us from the cold. i run straight into me and Wes's room and wrap all the gifts i bought for my pals. I put fancy tags on each present and label them with the correct names. 

I slide the presents into the closet and shut the door. God i love Christmas. I know they are serving dinner so i walk downstairs to get some food. "TACOS!!" I yell sprinting down the stairs  to the kitchen already digging in.I know the smell of tacos from anywhere. I hear scattered laughter but still eat my tacos glad;y. "HEY! Curly."  Courtney says taking the seat next to me. "Hey Courtney. Still gonna use that nickname aren't ya." I roll my eyes. "Yep for as long as i remember."  "I feel like that nickname was a joke that was funny for a few seconds. Like any trend/Meme ever." I say.  "Yeah.. but who cares." She says. "Its fun to have nicknames." I need to figure out a nickname for her.d

(TIME SKIP)

After spending the rest of the day hanging out with friends, playing in the snow, and decorating the sets with Christmas decorations i was dead tired. I drag my body to the bedroom and flop on the bed. "Sleepy huh." Wes says walking in. I nod. "Yeah lets go to bed." He rolls into bed next to me immediately starts to cuddle. "Sorry that i am not gonna talk but i seriously have no more energy." I say closing my eyes. "That's fine. Goodnight Princess." He gives me a light kiss on the forehead and i passed out with a smile imprinted on my face.

(Next Morning)

I wake up and shake Wes awake. "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" I yell hoping out of bed. Wes jumps awake and looks over at me. "How can you be so energetic." He says slowly. Still not fully awake. "HOW CAN YOU NOT!" I run over to the bed and push him out of it. "(Y/N)!" Wes yells. I laugh and go change into some Christmas PJ's because who wears normal clothes on Christmas.

 I laugh and go change into some Christmas PJ's because who wears normal clothes on Christmas

"WES HURRY UP!!" I say waiting outside the door again. "Almost done one second."  5 more minutes passed until he finally came out. I grab his hand and yank him downstairs. "HEY PEEPS!" I say making an entrance into the kitchen. I heard most people say hi back or they  just stayed silent. "Wanna eat then play in the snow!" I ask Wes excitedly. "Whatever you want you dork." He snickers. "You're adorable."  I smile as i walk to the table to get food. Wes runs over and also gets his foods.

After eating me and Wes get our winter stuff and make our way outside. Actually the whole squad liked that idea and came with us. We grabbed tons of sleds and ran up the hill. "Wanna go down the hill together." Wes asks jumping up and down. He doesn't give me a time to answer. Instead He picks me up and starts to run up the hill. "WHY Wes why!!" I say.