Chapter 13 Notes.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

Once we get into the office i let go of Lazercorn's hoodie then go straight to my desk. I sat down on my snazzy swivel chair and take a couple spins. "STOP BEING A CHILD (Y/N)!" Lazercorn yells from his desk. "POO YOU." I yell glaring at him. He laughs and get back to work. I went to login to my computer but looked at my computer screen not expecting a wild sticky note.DUH DUH DUHHHH.  It was a blue sticky note with childish hand writing. I read the note. 

'Hey (Y/N),  I thought i'd tell you your schedule because no one else seemed to care.  >:(  You have Cell-outs first with me, Mari, and Sohinki at 9:00 A.M. . Then you edit a couple videos that i will send you later. That should take a couple hours. See ya at Cell-Outs. :) ~Wes.'

I nod and write the schedule down in the notes of my phone. Then i grab a blank sticky note off his desk and write a little not for him.

'HI WES! Thanks for telling me. At least someone cares. Jk. I bet people do but have better things to do then to help out the new girl. Well Cya later At Cell-Outs :) ~(Y/N).'

I look at the time on my computer. 8:24 A.M. 'Well i have time to kill.' I walk over to Lazercorn's desk, pull up a chair, then lean on his shoulder. You know the friend-ish way.

  "Umm what are you doing." He says clearly confused. "I don't have to film for a while so i thought i'd hang with my best friend." I say. 

"I thought i was your second best friend." He sarcastically says turning towards me, making me fall off of his shoulder, and he gives me a raised eyebrow. 

"Well i guess i can go." I say standing up and heading back to my desk. "NO no No nO I was joking." He says worrying a little like he did something wrong. "I know you were joking." i say back laughing. He can be sarcastic but i can't i guess. We talked for the remaining of time i had to spare. We were just the best of friends. We could talk for hours without stopping and we would never get bored. It was getting close to recording time so i decided to leave. I said goodbye to Lazercorn and headed to the Cell-Outs recording area.

(Wes P.O.V)

           I didn't really have to leave that note for (Y/N). Ian was gonna do it but i volunteered and made it look like no one was planing on it originally. Oopsie Daisy. Ok i have to confess......I've developed even stronger feelings towards (Y/N) this past couple days.

    OKAY okay you can't get mad at me. I mean she is so PERFECT FOR ME. When we sat and talked i learned so much about her. She is like a female me! She LOVES sweets, She is goofy, weird, dorky, childish, and a bunch more similarities. It was like we were destined to be together. Lazercorn suspects i have a crush on her so when we hang out he refers to her as 'Tiny Wes'.  

      I finish my meeting but totally couldn't concentrate. All i could think about is (Y/N). 'Get her out of your head Wes. Work comes first.' I get out of the meeting and walk to my desk to grab some blind folds for today's episode but i see a light blue sticky note placed on my monitors. I go over to check it out and i pick it up. I smile at the cute little not and i put it into my wallet for safe keeping. I can't just throw it away.

After grabbing the blind folds i walk over to the Cell outs recording room and sit down on the couch. I scroll through all my social media platforms to see all the fan art and stuff tagged under my name. Its amazing to have a fan base that loves me. But a bit creepy. 

 As it gets closer and closer to recording time i see a slim shadow figure in the doorway. "Hey Wes." A energetic voice says. I recognize that voice. "Hey (Y/N) how are you?" i say looking up from my phone."OH really good. I just had fun talking to Lazercorn because i had time. Now i'm here with you." She said with a gigantic smile. Her smile is literally contagious. "Well are you ready for your first cell-outs?" i ask her. "Umm should i not be?" She asks concerned. "No...well actually i don't know. I don't plan these videos." I say shrugging my shoulders. "No need to worry." I say.

(600 Words)

HI guys I am proud on the way this book is heading. I am having a lot of fun writing this book. I have a bunch of plans for the future.

Well That's All Love Ya Birdies Cya ~J.Birdie 

(830 Words)