Chapter 32. Exploding Kittens Part 1.

(Wes's P.O.V)

Everyone was getting ready to film exploding kittens. I could hear the noises from upstairs. I decided to wait until the very last minute so (Y/N) can sleep. I feel bad for holding her upside down for more then a half hour i think. No wonder she is dizzy. I look at her face taking in her appearance. Everything about her was perfect.  I play with her hair as she peacefully rests beside me.

"Wes! We need to start filming!" Joven yells busting the door open. (Y/N) jumps high in terror. She yelps and hides her face in my side. "Joven we will be down in a couple minutes," I say slightly glaring at him for scaring (Y/N), "I need to wake up this sleepy head." I ruffle her hair and she grins. "Ok but hurry we are already behind filming schedule." I nod and give (Y/N) a little side hug. 

"Hey Wes." She says after getting ready. "Yeah" "You should apologize to Joven today." "No way." I say. "You promised." She pouted. "Please i don't want you to fighting this whole trip." She crosses her eyes and gives me puppy dog eyes. "(Y/N) how can i say no to that." I say slightly blushing at her cuteness. She smiles. "Well lets go don't want them to wait any longer." She grabs my hand tightly and drags me to the set. 

(Y/N) P.O.V)

We rush down and take our seats. The spots we were suppose to sit in was every other seat was a different team. But since we were rushing everyone sat anywhere. We'll rearrange once we jump cut. I sat next to Wes and Courtney. "Hey Curly." Courtney greets. "Hey!" I whisper back as the cameras start.

"Hello boys and girls living inside the camera that watch us on a daily basis. Welcome to the next thrilling thing that is the next part of the adventure that is the Smosh Winter Games!" Joe says. Wes the whole time had the beanie pulled over his face and he was flailing his arms everywhere. Eventually finding me and kept hitting me lightly. I quietly laugh as Joe finishes explaining the rules. 

"Well guess what there is a twist in this game. Take is Joven." "Last year we had our little Hell of-walk." Everyone laughs and corrects him. "I regret passing it off to Joven." Joe says. Joven then goes on to explain the punishment. Since i knew what it was i got caught up with fighting Wes.  The side cameras focused in on us and soon everyone did notice and laughed. We did stop and joven continued. "Even if one team is left at the table. We will keep playing until there is only on team mate alive." "I'm gonna lose." I yell. We all rearrange this is the order.

Flitz on the last chair to the left then Wes,Courtney,Me,Joven,Olivia,Noah, Then Keith to the way Right.

Noah starts it off. "I'll go first." He reaches towards the deck and instantly pulls a Exploding Kitten. "Guys i really thought i was gonna win." He whines. He finishes complaining and sneaks the exsploding kitten back in.

Keith goes next and what do you know. "EXPLODING KITTEN!" I yell. He defused the bomb and argues with Noah. "I'm taking you down with me!" Noah yells. "NOO! NOOOO!" Keith yells. Then he does the same and hides the kitten in the deck.

"I will attack Wes!" Flitz yells suddenly. He smacks the card down in the middle of the table. "Oh you will attack me huh." Wes says with attitude, "Well i suppose i will have to attack Courtney and she will have to draw four." "NOoo...nononon." COurney says thinking of her options. She looks through her cards. She draws one card and BOOM! Exploding Kitten. She defused it and hid it.

I just draw a normal card. "So its not a deck of exploding kittens Cool!!" Wes says. I laugh and focus on Joven's strategies. Joven sees the future and he says his team is fine. "I'm gonna shuffle." Olivia says knowing it ruined Jovens plans. She smirks and starts pulling the deck towards her. "Anyone got a nope!" Joven yells. Noah slaps his nope card down. "NOpe!" Everyone ohhhh....ed then i had a brilliant idea i took my nope card i pulled from the deck and slapped it down on top. "I just noped your nope." Everyone yelled and laughed as the refs were going crazy. I look over at Wes. "HI!" I yelled waving Jurassicly. "HI!" He waved back. Oliva takes back the deck and shuffled the deck.

Noah sees the future. OOoooOOOOoooOOOOOooo. Something is not looking good. "Keith does not have a good future." He laughs. "Keith he is lying to you!" Wes yells. "I'm gonna skip my turn." Noah slid the blue card to the deck still remembering keiths future. "I'm not trusting you. I'm gonna draw." He picks up the card and throws it back right away. Noah laughs pounding his fists on the table. "I'll walk." He starts walking outside and yep there it was the snowy walk way of mouse traps.

We watched as Keith made his way across. It sounded SO painful. I start getting anxiety and snuck inside. I can't watch people in pain. Also knowing i'm gonna do it soon.

Everyone makes it back inside now its Flitz's turn. Flitz and Wes grab cards but nothing special. Courney sees the future. She puts the deck back and picks up the exploding kitten. "NOO I saw that there. I thought it was at the end of the bottom three. "I DID THIS TO MYSELF!" She yells walking outside. I stay in my seat.

Once again everybody comes back in. Wes does look at me questionably but says nothing. I grab a card and jumped up and down in my chair. I'm safe! I am now sitting by Wes and i rest my head on his shoulder. I'm still quite tired. "Wes. I'm tired." I say quietly. "You can go to bed after this." he reassures.

We played a bit more until there was Me,Wes,Flitz and Olivia. "Oh god." I say with anxiety burning in my stomach. Olivia attacked Flitz so he drew two cards. He had no kittens. Wes,Me,And Olivia all went and no one got the exploding kitten. I know there was only a matter of time before that kitten bomb thing came.

Another chapter done today. WOoow. Hope you liked it :) 

Well this Ugly Face is OUT! ~J.Birdie