Chapter 11 Video.

(Flitz's P.O.V) (F/FF) Favorite Fast Food.(EDITED)

Before Wes came in this morning i set up a hidden camera. I needed to record their first time meeting. I have a big plan with it. When they get married i am gonna play this video to show them their entire relationship. Yeah this is extreme but whatever. I had a vision. 

When they got deeper and deeper into their conversation i decided to stop. So i ended the video and took the memory card. I put it in my wallet for on the go purposes. This is gonna be one true memory card. AM I RIGHT. AYYYYYYYYYYY!!  I silently applauded myself for the pun and walked over to where the magic was happening. I hate to ruin it but i was asked to ask. "Hey (Y/N) we are about to film a Grand Theft Smosh video wanna join?"

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"HELL YEAH."  i Yell rather loudly. Everyone just looks at me for a split second then continued on whatever conversation they were having previously. "I guess i said that a bit to loud, yeah?" Wes starts laughing. "What are you laughing at?" I ask innocently. "You sounded cute that's all." He said rubbing his eyes.

  DID WESLEY JOHNSON JUST SAY I AM CUTE?!??! It was probably stated in a friendly matter and i am just taking it wrong. I calmed down my inner fangirling self and asked a question like a normal person. "Hey Wes can you help me get into GTA? i have an account but i don't know how to download it and that stuff." He quickly nods and turns to help me.

(Wes P.O.V)

I called her cute......wow that was straight forward. She didn't think badly about it by the looks of it so i didn't try to save myself. It i did it probably wouldn't be good.  She snapped me out of my train of thoughts when she asked me to help her. I quickly nod because i didn't wanna say anything else that might make things awkward. After i showed her everything she thanked me "No problem." I say as i go back to my computer to log on to my account. 

This is who all played in today's GTS Lazercorn,Wes,You,Joven,Flitz

(Y/N) P.O.V)

  "Hey guys welcome back to GTS. If you take a look around the room you might see a new face, which is...." Lazercorn said. " IT'S JOHN CENA! BA ba Ba baaaaa Ba ba Ba baaa." I said while singing and dancing to the horrible recreation of the his theme song. Everyone either laughed or shook their head in disappointment. "I wish." Lazercorn muttered under his breath. "Rude." I replied stopping my happy singing and dancing. 

Wes saw i wasn't planning on introducing myself anytime soon. So he took it into his own hands. " My name is (Y/N) and i'm the newest member of Smosh games" Wes finished while trying to act and sound like me. He failed miserably. "You suck at impressions." I say as I run to his character and shot him with a firework. I glance at his screen and read the 'Wasted' Lazercorn saw i killed him and laughed his evil laugh. "I like the way you think (Y/N)"   We all laughed and we kept playing the game.

I had a blast playing with everyone. Me and Lazercorn teamed up. He blew up Joven and Flitz because he choose and i had to continuously blow up Wes. Wes laughing and saying. "You are more adorable then intimidating." and stuff like that. I blushed after every 'flirt'.

After we ended the video Wes went to get some lunch with Lazercorn. I just sat in my desk chair because i didn't bring lunch and i didn't have any one to give me a ride. "Hey (Y/N) want me to get you some food?" Lazercorn asked. "You just read my mind." I laugh. "If you could that would be awesome. I will give you some money to pay.."i say reaching into my wallet"NO i will buy you food. Me being a good friend of course."

 I laugh at his response. "What do you want?" He asked."Anything i don't care as long as it is edible." I thank him as he leaves with Wes. I go in his bag and give him $15 dollars. I attached a sticky note on to the bucks that read. 'Thanks for the food but i can't let you pay. You already let me steal your food at the restaurant so i owe you. :) ~(Y/N) ur bestie. I go back to my desk and wait for the food to arrive.

(Wes P.O.V)

I hop into the passenger side of Lazercorn's car and we head to go get food. (What ever you want for food) "I saw you were making (Y/N) blush in GTS." He says. "I did?" I questioned. What what i saying?  "Yeah you kept saying she was adorable."He responded reading my mind. I didn't know what i was saying. Oops 

"While we are on the topic of (Y/N) how did you like your surprise." He asked. "Well she is really adorable and funny. It was the best surprise i had ever gotten to the point of now." I say. He raises his eye brows. "Really. Do you like her already."  "Lazercorn. I am not gonna fall for somebody i met the day of plus i just got out of a bad relationship." 

There was a awkward silent until Lazercorn randomly blurted out. "Remember when i pushed you behind those cars this morning." "Yeah that hurt." I said. "Well (Y/N) was walking into the building the same time we were. My job was to make sure (Y/N) doesn't see you and you don't see her before you got to the work space . So i panicked and pushed you out of the way before she could see you." 

"That explains so much." i say. Before i can say anything else he responds. "Don't tell anyone i told you the plan especially Mari she will kill me." I agreed as  we pull into (F/R).  We get our food and walk it back out to our car. I noticed Lazercorn was carrying way more food then normal. "Why did you get so much food?" I ask. "Oh i got (Y/N) some food she didn't have a ride." 

We head back to the offices and i give (Y/N) her food. "Thanks Wes, Thanks Lazercorn."  "Your welcome." Lazercorn replied.  They day quickly ended and we were getting ready to go.

 "Hey (Y/N) do you need a ride?" I ask. "Ah yeah but i can just ask my friend. I don't want to cause trouble." She responds. "I wouldn't ask if it was a problem." I say. "Well you don't have to if you don't want to." (Y/N) says. "I insist Come on let's go." I say dragging her happily to my car.

 "Wes you can let go now" I still hold on as i reach my car. When we get there i let go and we get into the car. "Your cute when you laugh." I say forward. She quietly thanks me as she blushes. Oh i see what Lazercorn was talking about. I need to control this somehow "Where do you live?" i say as i buckle up. She gives me her address and i am off.

When we pull into her drive way she ask. "Hey wanna take a selfie?" I smile. "Well Duh!"  We take the picture and can i just say it is adorable. "Can you send me the picture." i ask. "Yeah...but i need your number." "Okay." I say happily. I type my number onto her phone and handed it back. "Bye Wes." "Bye (Y/N)" She goes in to her house while turning around to wave at me every 3 seconds. What a dork.

 I  drive back  home and go straight to bed. As i lay in bed I think about today. I have not fell for a girl i just met. Have I?

(1200 Words)

It is currently 2:27 AM and i should be sleeping but screw sleep. I am gonna read some fanfics so.

Well That's All Love Ya Birdies Cya ~J.Birdie

(1379 Words)