Chapter 39 Ride Home.

(Wes's P.O.V)(EDITED)

I woke up and saw (Y/N) staring at me. "What are you doing princess?" I ask. (Y/N) gets all flustered and she turns around immediately in embarrassment. "No (Y/N) come back!!" I laugh. She does not move a muscle. She's so stubborn.

"Hey (Y/N) will you come back?" I ask softly. I hear a groan and she shakes her head. "Pleaseee.." I try to persuade her. Again she shakes her head and makes a inaudible noise. "Fine you asked for it." I didn't give her a chance to say or do anything i just tickled the crap out of her.

"WES ... Pl .. PLEASE .. STOP!" She says between laughter. I do not stop right away but after a couple more pleads i do eventually stop. "There is that happy face i love!" She rolls her eyes and glares at me. "Well never mind then." We laugh together and slowly stops.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

Last night was something. Half way through the night my phone woke me up by buzzing and dinging. The winter games video was posted and there was a lot of hate....It really got to me. Wes hasn't checked i'm thinking. I mean why would people be mean to me just because i'm with him.. ..I just wonder about that.

Dumb

Stupid

Brat

Fat

Ugly

Bitch

Slut

Selfish

Worthless

Mistake

All these words stuck in my mind no matter if i was happy and smiling on the outside. I would have never called myself some of these things but i guess that's what others see that i don't. These words haunted me through the night.

After Wes stopped killing me with the tickle fight we took our packed suitcases and went to the bus. "Want me to take one of your bags?" Wes says reaching for my heaviest suitcase. I pull away quickly and he gave me a confused look. I'm Worthless

"I got it." I gave him a slight smile feeling the tears rise. I use every part of me to stop before i started and it worked. "Okay? Well if you need help feel free to ask."He says walking into the bus. I nod following him. Wes was putting his stuff away and i just stood there waiting to go sit in the back. I didn't want to sit next to him after the comments. I'm a Mistake.

Wes was done and started to reach to put my stuff away by his. Again i jump back so he couldn't take my bags. "Come on (Y/N) I got it." He laughs and take my bag out of my hand. "You can barely reach the things" " I could've done it." I'm Selfish

"No worries its done now." Wes says putting the last bag of mine away and steps aside and gestures me to sit down. "Ladies first." I would feel bad if i just said no and walked to the back of the bus so i had no other choice. I hung my head and walked to the widow seat.

I sat down and Wes sat down right next to me. "Whats wrong?" Wes asks realizing my state. "I'm fine." I say reluctantly. Wes saw through me and gave me a hug. "Whats wrong (Y/N) you can tell me." Before i get a chance to respond Ian comes over with a camera and starts filming Wes and I. i did not want to be filmed. I'm Fat and Ugly

"How are the new love birds doing." Ian teases. "Good!" I say happily putting on a facade. Wes knew this but went with it. He smooched our faces together and i laughed. "You guys are GOALS AF!!" He says and walks to film all the others.

(Wes's P.O.V)

(Y/N) is off. She is not the bubbly, happy person i know and love. She seems sad and i'm pretty sure she is on the verge of crying. Ian walked away and i turned my full attention to (Y/N). "Princess can you tell me whats wrong?" I ask. She blushes a bit but her eyes begins to tear up. "Aww (Y/N)" I frown as she begins to cry.

I put my arm around her protectively and hug her tight. She cries into my shoulder and i just hold her close. She was not to loud but some people over heard. Including Lazercorn and Joven. As she was crying the came up to me and mouthed "Is she okay?" "What Happened?" I frown and shrug.. "I don't know..." I mouth back.

They told me to tell them once i knew but i would only do it when (Y/N) approves it. She stopped crying but she hasn't moved. I lift her head up a little and i see that she has fallen asleep. I smile and cuddle into her, taking out my phone and take a cute picture.

She sleeps for a bit over an hour but then she wakes up. "Hey Wesley." She smiles. "Hey..How Are you feeling." Her face drops but she gives a slight smile. "Better." "Can you tell me w-""Have you seen the winter games video?" She interrupts. I shake my head and take out my phone to look.

I skimmed through the comments and i already knew why she was sad.

Jakkulian: (Y/N) should NOT be with Wes. She is so UGLY!! Also Wes deserves WAY better. Have you seen her!!

xXJessiCloshXx: Wes+(Y/N) *Internal screaming* That couple is so stupid

FlyingGeoMan: (Y/N) do Wes a favor and Kill yourself. Your a worthless human being so stop being dumb and jump of a bridge. Don't worry about being Selfish nobody will miss you. Bye:)

Even tho there were dozens of hate comments the positive comments ruled out all of them. They even responded to the hate comments backing us up.

Jakkulian: --- -- -- ----- -- -- Replies V

YoloPotato: (Y/N) Should Totally be with Wes. She is so ADORABLE!! Also They are so cute together if you watch previous videos. Have you seen them!! (Y/N)! I know your new to SG but trust that us fans are really nice. Just not some of them. @Jakkulian

xXJessiCloshXx: -- ----- -- ----- -- Replies V

RoyalYoutubeLover: They are the best couple ever! You're just jealous because nobody loves you! Take that NERD!

FlyingGeoMan: -- -------- -- - -- ---(REPORTED)- -- ----- -- ------ - Replies V

CanaryBerry: If your life goal is to tell people to kill them self then get a life! They might not be perfect people but they are a perfect couple. Wes and (Y/N) you guys are the cutest and i hope your relationship goes well.

"Awww Princess.." I give her a hug as she starts to cry again. "(Y/N) your perfect ok. These people have nothing better to do then hate on us. They are all probably 10-14 year olds mad that you "Stole" Me from them. Even tho they couldn't even be with me since they are to young. I met you. I chose you. I love you. Ok"

She smiles wide and sniffles. "Love you to Wes. Thanks so much. It just hurt seeing hate and people telling me to kill myself." "(Y/N) that is totally understandable. All of Smosh Games have got comments like this. That's the price you have to pay to make videos you love and post them on the internet." i chuckle. "Here watch this."

I take my phone out again and go to my social media accounts. I go to post and select the photo i took hours before. I caption. 'Why would people hate on this beautiful angel. She is the best thing that ever happened to me and i will not take this hate. She was balling because of these comments and it broke my heart. Please stop.'

YEEEET! This was completed and edited 1/27/2018 4:57

This ugly face is out! ~J.Birdie

(1280 Words)