Chapter 9 Explaining the Plan.

(Wes's P.O.V)(EDITED)

I wake up early then normal to a faded familiar sound. My alarm clock. I set it so i didn't forget i had work today. 'I feel like myself again.' That's something i haven't been able to say in a while.

Lazercorn is gonna pick me up to bring me to work. I have a car but he wanted to be there for support. I jump out of bed and get ready getting more and more excited. I haven't been to the offices in a while as i said couple of chapters ago.

After brushing my hair I hear a honk from a car in the front. Must be Lazercorn. I run out with a huge smile planted on my face. I open the door and sit down in the car. I quick buckle my seat belt anxious but excited to get to work. "Wow you look and act way different from the last time i saw you." He said. "Yeah i feel way different but i really want to get to work so GO!" I say hesitant. "Anxious much." He jokes stepping on the gas pedal. "Shut up." I say rolling my eye and starring at the window. I seriously can't wait.

(Mari's P.O.V)b

I rush into the offices smiling a storm. I have the plan and i need to share it with the others. I get to our office and slam the door. Everyone turned their heads quickly to me. Everyone except Lazercorn. 'Lazercorn wasn't here weird.' "Guys i have the plan on how to introduce (Y/N) to Wes." I say happily. "Really what is it?" Sohinki said.

"Okay so we already have (Y/N) sitting next to Wes so when he comes in he will question her existence. Then she will introduce herself and BOOM happily ever after." "It sounds good." Joven agrees. "Yeah pretty good plan." Sohinki replies. "It is not one of those cheesy push them into each other so i am in." Flitz says. If he agrees its game on. He is the love expert after all. "Okay so in order for this plan to work we need to make sure (Y/N) sits down in her desk before Wes lays a foot in this office got it." Every one nods. "Okay who wants to distract Wes." i ask. Every one looks at the empty desk that should sit Lazercorn. "I will text him." I say.

I open message and text Lazercorn 'Hey can you distract Wes for me. It is for the Plan' He knows the plan because he is the one who helped me come up with the idea. 'Got it' Right before he gets off his phone i text. 'Where are you anyway?' 'I am driving Wes to the offices. NOW STOP TEXTING ME OR HE MIGHT FOUND OUT.' He seemed rather annoyed. 'Well how am i suppose to know.' I reply. 'What. did. i. say.' he replies. 'To stop texting you' I text 'seriously stop.' 'You asked a question so i gave you an answer *I will stop*' I texted back and put away my phone.

"He agreed to distract. He is actually driving Wes here so the plan is already working." i say. "Who wants to make sure (Y/N) gets in here ASAP without running into Wes." i ask. "I will." Joven says. "Alrighty let's get this plan in action. Sohin and Flitz you make sure nothing goes wrong. Like if you see Wes in here get him out immediately." The both gave thumbs up and turned back to what ever they were working on. I rush to where Ian and Anthony were to film a LunchTime.

(Wes P.O.V)

Lazercorn kept glaring at his phone. He then typed rapidly back to who ever he was chatting to. "Are you okay you look really frustrated." I ask concerned. "Yeah i'm fine. Do you want to get fast food breakfast before we go i am starving." Lazercorn says. I was not that hungry and i was really wanting to get to the office as fast as possible. But is it his car and he was very nice to give me a ride so i said yes cuz imma nice person. As we pull into (Random Fast Food Place) all i can think about is seeing everybody in the offices.

(690 Words)

OK i managed to make a whole chapter without doing a single (Y/N) P.O.V. YAY Me so are you excited about meeting Wes?

Well That's All. Love Ya Birdies CYA ~J.Birdie

(738 Words)