Chapter 40 Beauty Sleep.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I smile teary eyed up at Wes. "You know you didn't have to do that."  "Yeah i know. I just want to show you that people are actually nice online and that the haters hate just to hate." He said. I smiled again and lay my head on his shoulder. "i'm so lucky to have you Wes." He doesn't respond but instead he lays his head on top of mine. 

Wes ended up falling asleep on my head so i take out my phone and take a cute selfie. He is adorable! I post the picture on my Instagram captioning it with 'So thankful for him<3' also tagging Wes in the process.  Once i post the picture it didn't take long to get a bunch of likes. I even heard some aww's coming from inside the bus. 

Group chat: 

Lazercorn: (Y/N) YOUR PICTURE IS ADORABLE!!!

Mari: I KNOW RIGHT!! RELATIONSHIP GOALS AF!

Flitz: Wes and (Y/N) sitting in a tree--

Joven: I ship it!

I laugh lightly but notice Wes was stirring a bit from the notifications on his phone. He sits up slowly and stretches sleepily. "Wes you can go back to sleep." I say softly. "But My phone was going off." He says. "Don't worry about it and get some sleep." I say talking the phone out of his hand and i smirk slightly. He grins and lies his head back on mine. I smile as i ruffle his hair. He falls back asleep with a humongous, childish grin on his face. 

I turn on some music as i sit in silence. A bus ride is not fun when you don't have someone to talk to. I am really considering waking Wes up.....Na i'd be to mean. He needs to get some rest if he is that tired. 

A couple songs went by and i got REALLY board. "Lazercorn!" I whisper yell to the chair in front of me. He turns around slowly. "Yeah?" "I'm Board!" He rolls his eyes as he chuckles. "Just take a nap with him. Time passes quicker and sleep is always fun." My eyes light up and i shut off my music. "Thanks L-Corn!" I say snuggling into Wes happily. "No problem.."

My eyes swoop close and my body relaxes. I can't believe this man, child fell in love with me. A nerdy loser everybody bullied in school. Everybody neglected and talked badly apon. For simply being myself. 

Well screw them. Look where being myself got me. I got a nice job. Nice friends. Nice Life. I got everything they said i could never have. My face spreads a sly smile as my body shuts down and falls into a deep sleep.

(Wes's P.O.V)(Couple Hours later)

My eyes sprung open and i slowly sit up. I see a sleeping (Y/N) in the chair beside me. "(Y/N)." I whisper yell bending down to her level. Her sleeping body stirs but doesn't fully awake. "(Y/N)!" I say again saying it a bit louder. Again little movement but no signs of waking up. "(Y/N)!!!!!" 

She jolts up with her eyes wide. "What's wrong!?" She says worryingly. I chuckle lightly rubbing the back of my neck."I"m bored and i wanted to talk to my pretty princess." She tries to glare but fails miserably before braking out in an assemble of laughter. 

"Well a princess needs her beauty sleep you know.." She says sassily still not fully done laughing. I kiss her passionately on the lips. Nothing big. Just a short and sweet little kiss. She stares into my eyes a bit before rolling her eyes playfully. "You win this time Wesley." "You know it." I say nudging her with my elbow lightly. 

The conversation just kicked off from there. We could talk forever about anything if we wanted to. Some how we went from teasing each other, to talking about social media, to what Teletubbie is our favorite....don't question it. We always had something to say and never had a moment thinking about what we're saying next. it was something i loved about someone. It's not a trait that i strive to find but it just comes naturally. 

"WE ARRIVED!" Matt Raub yells braking all the conversations that were happening. Everyone stands up and gathers the stuff around them quicky. As (Y/N) does that i sneak past her and grabs all her bags including mine and i sprint out of the bus. 

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I pack the last of my stuff and zip up my bag slinging it around my shoulder. "You ready Wes?" I ask. I hear no response. "Wes are you rea-" He is not there. I scratch my head very confused and just shrug it off. I walk over to where my luggage was and found it wasn't there. I am starting to connect the dots. "You sneaky little bitch." I say sprinting out of the bus. 

Once i'm out of the bus when i spot a Wes with his and my suitcases talking to Mari and Keith. I shake my head and run towards him. "WESLEY!" I yell jumping on his back. He stumbles forwards but he manages to maintain his balance. "Heya (Y/N)." Keith laughs. "hi." I giggle. 

I jump off his back and join in on their conversation. "So how was your first winter games?" Mari asks. "The best. I still can't believe i'm apart of this "team" and i get to do wonderful things." I say lighting up. Wes slips his arms around my shoulders and i lean into him. "God i can't handle you to." Keith laughs. "Cuteness overload." 

The whole crew stays at the bus stop for about an hour just talking. Everyone agrees that even tho things are fun in the snow. We'd much rather be in the warmth of LA. But sadly it was time to part. "Hey Wes could you get me a ride home?" I ask with a innocent smile on my face. "Yeah sure let's go." He spun his keys around his finger and jogs to his car. I follow slightly behind.

Can you tell my mood the way i'm writing the story? I don't know if you can but i feel like you could.. Well guys i posted a chapter!!! YAY I need to go to sleep because sleep is important and i'm gonna dress up as logic(Logan) from sanders sides tomorrow. Yay! Well thanks for standing by waiting for me to post):)

And also i wanna give a shout out to user83416515 for taking the time to count how many times i say dork! Very commited. Bravo!

Well this Ugly Face Is Out~J.Birdie