Chapter 15 Graffiti.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

       I couldn't handle it. I am just so surprised. This only happens in fanfics. I left because i wanted to squeal in excitement. But another reason i left is i had no words to say. Wait how do i know if he likes me. All he did was take an hour making me a masterpiece. And why he took the time is because the topic was beauty. I don't know for sure that he likes me but i have a very educated guess. I took a screen shot of the masterpiece and put it as my home screen.

I needed to talk to my #2 bestie about this. I peek into the office and see he is still filming. 'Darn who do i talk to.' I start thinking when i hear loud footsteps behind me. Wes. 

        "(Y/N) why did you run off? If it is because of what i did i'm sorry." He says. I froze i don't know what to say. "Ahh n-no n-not at all." I say slightly stuttering. "I know somethings up please tell me." He says worryingly. "C-can we talk about it l-later?" I say still frozen. "Yeah totally." He says with a huge smile. 

       I don't know why but i decided to give him a huge hug. I couldn't help it he could have a crush on me and that makes me happy. First he was shocked but then wrapped his arms around me to return the hug. We get out of the hug and i give him a huge smile then skipped happily past him. "Dork." I heard him say but i kept on skipping down the hallways. 

(Flitz's P.O.V)

I saw Wes coming up to (Y/N) and i quickly got my camera to film. I caught the whole thing. "What are you doing." Questioned Lazercorn. I realized he caught me in the middle of filming. I put my finger up to my mouth signaling silence and pointed at the people in the doorway. He gave my a weird look then turned back to what he was doing. I shrug as i capture the last clip. I quickly turn of the camera and smile to myself.  I might be a bit of a stalker. OH WELL.

(Wes's P.O.V)

I don't know why (Y/N) was stuttering whilst i talked to her. We were pretty close then i had to ruin it with the clever charm. (?) "TIME FOR THE ROAD TRIP!" Matt Raub yelled. Me,(Y/N),Mari, and Sohinki quickly made our way to the car. Mari sat in front and (Y/N), Me, and Sohinki in back in that order. "Time for the guessing game." Matt Raub says. "Umm are we painting?" Sohinki guesses. "That would be fun." I say. "I think we might do Virtual Reality drawing simulators. Now that would be cool!"Mari says. "Are we gonna do graffiti art?" (Y/N) suggest. Mari aka Hybrid-0 told her story about her graffiti story of her childhood. 

After the story we tossed out a couple more ideas then finally arrived at the mystery activity place. "PLEASE HELP US WE ARE GETTING KIDNAPPED!" Mari yelled as she got out of the car. We all laughed at her jester then went to our spots to take off the blindfold. "3.2.1!" We all took off our blindfolds. "OMG I WAS RIGHT. OH THIS IS SO COOL." (Y/N) yells. 

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I did a little victory dance because i guessed right. I look at the crew and they all ether were laughing or holding a 'what are you doing?' face. "What? can't i do a victory dance!?" I say sassily. They continue their laughter until the instructor talked. "Hey guys i am Haven and i am here to teach you how to do graffiti art." He went on to tell us the basics and detail things. I have been good at drawing so i was really looking forward to this. 

"GO!" Matt Raub said and we started to spray paint our ideas on to the stone wall. I wanted to do the emotion i was feeling because i mean i have never felt this before. I make the outline of the letters very carefully. I added some shade and minor details. I would say it turned out pretty good.

(You-pick-how-you-wanted-this-colored-in.)

"(Y/N) That is AMAZING

"(Y/N) That is AMAZING." Wes said. "Nah! Look at Sohinki's." I say. "HIS IS SO COOL!" I say admiring Sohinki's art. "But look at yours." He says still focusing on mine. I kick him. "Ow what was that for." He says in fake pain. "For saying this was art. Now scram." I say. "Fight Fight Fight Fight!" Mari says behind us with a camera filming this 'fight'.  I roll my eyes and continue adding more details.

  (740 Words)

Hope you liked the chapter. Flitz is predicting the future. Typical space wizard. I want to clear this up in A/N because i don't know how to explain it.

Flitz is planning this huge video for (Y/N) and Wes's wedding. He knows that they will fall in love and why not make a memory video for them. He is taking the cutest moments and is gonna compile them into a video. Hopefully a wedding is gonna be coming. Wes and (Y/N) Might not get together at all. Who knows. Flitz just has a prediction.

Hope that cleared a few things. 

Well that's it Love ya Birdies Cya~J.Birdie.

(897 Words)