Chapter 5 Meeting the Crew.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

I find the bathroom, bust open a stall and put my head in my hands. 'Why can't i stop thinking about Wes. I Haven't even met him yet and and i am obsessed. WHY?!?! This is exactly why i shouldn't have this job. I am gonna be a stupid fan girl and ruin it all. Hopefully he will think i am decent. If not it will slowly kill me inside to the point of insanity.

Maybe fate choose him to be gone today so i won't make a fool of myself. Thank ya fate! I better get back to Mari she is probably wondering where i am. ' I wash my hands and make my way back.

(Mari's P.O.V)

Once she leaves the bathroom i look at the boys. I think i found a new ship and its ready to sail. "Guys did you see (Y/N)?!!" They look at me confused. "She defiantly likes Wes. When i said he was going through a break-up you could see her face light up even after her trying to hide it. She probably ran to the bathroom to probably fan girl."

"Notice when you meet her. You will notice how much she resembles Wes. Like you would think they were siblings or soul mates. Not joking." I say in confidence. "Mari, you do realize that she just got here and she has never even met him. How can assume already? You can't tell she loves him this early." Sohinki says.

"I Disagree, Love can travel across the world or in a couple feet. If you love them (Let them go! sorry) Go for it, and then it will become TRUE LOVE. Then BOOM happily ever after" Flitz says. "See Flitz agrees." "Flitz always agrees. He is a weird human being." Joven replies. "(Y/N) is coming back. Quick To Your stations." I yell quietly.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I walk back in and i see everyone scrambling to their desks. I give Mari a questionable look to ask whats going on. She says nothing but then quickly changes the topic. "Well who do you wanna meet first?" Mari asks. "Whoever is not busy." I say not worrying about it. I would have chose Wes but he is not here today so. "Well it looks like David is not busy so lets meet him first." She takes my hand and drags me to were David is.

"Lazercorn introduce yourself." Mari says walking away so it can be less awkward. "Oh hello my name is David but everyone calls me Lazercorn as you know. Welcome to Smosh games and most important welcome to the whole smosh office. I am glad they chose a girl. Couple more months with more guys would be hell." "Well Lazercorn thank you and i hope is see you around. Have to meet the others now." I say. " Okay. talk to you later." " BYE."

I walk over to Mari to go to the next person"Let's go to Joven next." Mari suggested. I nod and let her drag me again. "Hello Joven i am (Y/N) the newest member of Smosh Games. Nice to finally meet you." "Nice to meet you to (Y/N)." He says friendly.

"Beware i am a weird creature once you get to know me." I chuckle. "You are not alone. Have you seen this crew? We have a orange haired unicorn." "HEY I CAN HEAR YOU!" Lazercorn yells from his station. "A Break dancing space wizard."   "That's me." Flitz laughs. "Then you have me a weird paranormal geek that wants to be cool and not the laughing stock of the group. To be honest you are probably one of the most normal human beings of this group." We talk a little more but it was time to say goodbye. I say goodbye to Joven and move on to the next person.

We go to Flitz next and i am getting use to Mari dragging me to places. I feel like in the future this will happen on a daily basis. Better get use to it. "Hello Flitz i'm (Y/N)" I say. "Hello how are you on this fine day." Flitz replies formally. "Good actually. I am already loving everyone here and can't wait to become...you know. To become a official member of the team."

"Good I Am Excited that there is a new addition. We needed more females since Mari can't be here by herself. She would probably go insane." He says as i laugh at his response. "I would go insane too if i had to hang out with you guys 24/7 without any other females." i say "Who else would i tell my lady stuff to." Mari says budding in. We all laugh as i say my goodbyes to Flitz. OMG Everyone is so nice so far. They don't seem to hate me so i will take that as a compliment.

Lastly i got dragged to Sohinki's desk. "Hello... (Y/N) is it?" Sohinki says holding out his hand. "Yep that's correct. " I shake his hand lightly. " Just so you know I am a weird mistress. I hope you will like me in the future when you get to know me better."  I say. "I am pretty sure i will i have to live with Joven every day here so i think you will be fine."  "You can only hope." We both laughed and we said goodbye.

I thought of something while we were going to everyone's desk. Where is my desk. Who am i gonna sit bye. I wait until Mari was not busy because i don't wanna be rude, i'm not that person. "Mari?" I say politely. "Yes" she replies. "Where is my desk?" She smirks. "Right over here. You will be sitting next to Wes." She says pointing at the plain white desk next to a big decorated desk that i am assuming is Wes's.

I have to...O...M.....G seriously! Why does this have to happen. I am happy i get to sit next to a big inspiration. But i am nervous because i know he will not like this hideous creature Which is me.(You guys are probably beautiful) I am pretty sure i am blushing and i am pretty sure Mari knows i like him because of the silence. I GET TO SIT BY WES YAYAYA. "Okay...i have to go Ever my best friend is probably worrying.

"Wait before you go Umm now that you met mostly everyone. we will go out to eat for celebration tomorrow. And while we are there we will think of a recruiting video for you." Mari says. I am so glad i have Mari as a friend already so when i mess everything up i will have a friend to help me through it. "K" i reply.  I completed my first day of work and i didn't fail. YAY! What will they think of me when they start to know me better?

(980 Words)

I Really out did myself. 980 WORDS. That is almost 1,000. That's more then the number of friends i have. ! <That was the 1,000 character the explanation mark Well that's it Love ya Birdies Cya~J.Birdie

(1195Words)