Chapter 24 Broken.

(Wes's P.O.V)

"(Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY?!" I yell falling to her side. I heard silent cries coming from the inside of the suit. I unzip the suit and pull out a crying (Y/N) and lie her on the ground. I didn't want to hug her in case something was up. Even tho i wanted to SO bad.

She didn't answer my question. Instead she cried harder. "Someone get Ian and Anthony!" I yell. People sprinted into the house following my request. "(Y/N) you will be okay. What hurts?" She raises her left arm slightly but dropping it down due to the pain. It was the arm she had landed on during this fall.       

"(Y/N) i'm SOOoo sorry." Lazercorn says dropping down next to me. "Do you know what is wrong?" He asks worried. "Her left arm hurts. She landed on it pretty hard. It could be broken." I say looking at her swollen arm. "By the looks of it it's broken." Lazercorn says. "I've broken my arm before and this was how it looked. But her arm looks more critical then mine."

(Y/N) starts to calm down to the point where she can speak. "When is i-i-an and Anthony coming" She says holding in tears trying to speak. "They are running here right now. They are very close." I say seeing two figures running towards us. "I'm sorry (Y/N)." Lazercorn apologized. "I-i-it's fine... It was m-my fault" She says holding her arm.

Ian and Anthony finally arrive. "(Y/N) what is wrong.." Ian says joining me and Lazercorn. "My hand hurts...bad." She says barely audible. Lazercorn quickly explains the short back story to Ian. "Anthony call Matt Raub and tell him to get the Brit (< Pretend that's the crew doctor) And Wes and Lazercorn carefully bring      (Y/N) inside." Ian says running to everyone else to tell them what is going on and what to do next.

"(Y/N) me and Lazercorn are gonna pick you up. Make sure to tell us when we are hurting you." She nods and sits up slowly stopping a bit between movements. Me and Lazercorn lift her up and support her walking into the cabin. Once we get into the cabin she sits on the couch and waits for Brit.

After a couple minutes Brit rushes into the room and begins to inspect her right away. "Lazercorn let's give her some space." I whisper. He nods as we leave the room.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)

I feel so bad. If i didn't shove her she wouldn't be here. She would be smiling and laughing and cheering and everything. Not crying. I know she did it to me and i knew she knew i would do it back. Every one suspected it. but what i did was cruel. I waited until the right moment and fully pushed her to the ground. I pushed her full force onto the hard icy ground. AND LEFT HER! I heard the loud thud i heard somethings that shouldn't have been sounding and i kept running just to win. I let my competitiveness overcome my friendship. I know that's not right.

"I feel sooo bad." I say to Wes putting my head in my hands. "I know you didn't mean it. You wouldn't want to hurt    (Y/N) on purpose." Wes said patting my back. "She will be fine. She is really tough." Wes said. "She already has so much going on and i just added more pain." I say. He just pats my back more leaving the conversation in silent. I kept it there.

(Wes's P.O.V)

The door opens and me and Lazercorn look right away. There was (Y/N) standing in a cast. "HI." She says coming to sit by us. "It's broken." "(Y/N) I'M SO SORRY." Lazercorn yells pulling (Y/N) into a hug. "It's fine!" She says hugging him back tightly. During that conversation i went to find a (favorite color) sharpie. I run back to (Y/N) as she lets go off the hug. "Can i sign your cast!!" I ask excitedly. "Of course!!"

(Y/N) P.O.V)

He smiles his dorky smile and signs my now broken arm. Yes it sucks to have a broken arm and a cast but the pain doesn't suck. It will be more annoying then painful.

Wes finishes and hands me the (Favorite color) sharpie. "Can i sign it!" Lazercorn says. "Fine.. I guess." I tease. "Of course you can #1 Bestie." I say handing him the marker.

I know Lazercorn thinks this will hurt our friendship but it didn't change it at all. I know it was an accident and i know he didn't mean to take it this far.

"I am gonna go and tell everybody the news. Wes wanna come?" Lazercorn asks. "Sure. Feel better (Y/N)" Wes says running off with Lazercorn. I look at the messages the boys wrote.

'HIII (Y/N) Hope your arm feels better. You are really tough and i know you can get through it. ~WES :)'

'I'm really sorry for this happening. Get well soon #1 Bestie ~Lazercorn. :/'

I walk into the main room and see everyone there looking at me but the weird thing was they were all in a line. "They want to sign your cast." Lazercorn said. I laughed and walked to the line. "Step right up!"

Everyone signed my cast leaving positive messages. At the end my arm was covered in colorful sharpie.

"GOODNIGHT!!" I yell to everyone while walking up the stairs with Joven. "GOODNIGHT!!" Everyone else yells back. I giggle and run into my room and jump on my bed.

"(Y/N) You gotta be more careful!" Joven yells but not being to hostel. "OH shush i know my limits." I laugh. "But if it worries you i'll stop." "Thanks." He says.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." Joven says lying down in his bed. "Goodnight." Today has been a day.

There was today's chapter. I'm gonna take some time off to write a couple chapters so that I'm ahead and you guys don't have to wait so long in between. 

This chapter was made at 10/21/17 12:31 AMWell That's It Love Ya Birdies Cya ~J.Birdie