Chapter 46 I Have.

(Wes's P.O.V)

I woke up at 7am with (Y/N) in my arms. I wanted to ask her to move in this morning so i wanted to get her on my good side and make her happy. I wiggled out of her arms (After i cuddled with her a bit more. I mean who wouldn't) And went to the kitchen. I made her chocolate chip pancakes and more sweets. Because she has a sweet tooth like me. I then set up some video games and more junk food to eat while we play. I clean the house a bit more because the place needs to be spotless. 

Gosh i hope she says yes. i need her to be next to me. with me. Forever. Or how long she wants. Shes my princess and i love her lotz. i just need her.

I walk back to my room and see (Y/N) squirming and trying to cuddle the pillows and blanket. I grin and crawl back into bed with her putting my arms around her right away. She instantly stopped squirming and i swear i saw her smile in her sleep. I poked her on the nose until she woke up

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"Good morning my lady" Wes says. "Good morning." i smile. "i have something for you." Wes places a big tray on my lap and i sat straight up. "PANCAKES!!" I yell tiredly. He laughs as he eats his pancakes right beside me. I pick up a piece of the pancake and ate it. "Wes it's so good! Thank you so much!" I say quickly taking another bite. "You're very welcome." He smiled.

i start to get out of bed to put the dishes away but Wes quickly stopped that. "I'll be right back." He walked swiftly to the kitchen and back. I start to get up to follow him but he sees me at runs over. "Here." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the living room. "Wes you know i'm fully capable of walking right!" I giggle. "Yeah but i didn't want to take chances." "a chance of Me just suddenly not being able to walk?" "Uhhhh yeah! why not." I giggle hysterically as he sets me on the couch. He smiles and sits next to me.

"Video games?" He asks sweetly handing me a remote. "HELL yeah! but don't we have work?" "Yeah but in a couple hours." I shrug and take the controller and wait for him to start the game. Sadly i don't get to be player 1. "Ready?" "YEAH GET READY TO GET BEAT!"

After playing for about an hour we stopped to actually get dressed for work. But wanna know something.. I WON! I finally beat Wes! I need a medal or a trophy! MY NAME IN A RECORD BOOK OR SOMETHING! I BEAT THE WESLEY JOHNSON!!

(Wes's P.O.V)

After (Y/N) Celebrated her victory we both decided we should get ready. Since (Y/N) didn't bring clothes she got to wear mine. I gave her my favorite leather jacket and she wore her tank top underneath. She just wore the same black pants because no one would notice anyway.

"Aww (Y/N) you look so cute in that!" I say giving her a surprise hug from behind. She blushes and turns around to hide her face in my neck. "Love you." I heard her quietly say. "love you more." "Love you most." "love you to infinity." "Love you to infinity and beyond. "Love you to infinity and beyond+1" "Oh poo you." I laugh and we head to my car.

"What song do you want on?" (Y/N) asks while plugging in her phone to the aux cord. "You do you boo." She laughs and puts on "Friendzone" By GOAT (Conor maynard and Jack Maynard. AHHHH ITS AMAZING) I laugh as she raps the whole song. Seriously shes a good singer.

After that song we played a few classic songs from the emo trinity that she picked. I knew some songs but not all. We finished  'Thnks fr th Mmrs' by fall out boy (A song i knew) we arrived at the Smosh offices. "Ready for work?" She asks excitedly. "I'm ready!" 

We raced inside and she won again. We finally got to our desks and began working. I actually chickened out of asking her this morning so i rented a recording room and i am gonna make a cute video to upload to the SG channel. So the only flaw to the plan is how can i make sure she sees it. Well you see....i don't know.

"Hey Lazercorn!" I yell across the room. "What do you want Wes." "Can i talk to you in private."
"Sure?" He says standing up and walking out of the room with me. 

I make sure the door is shut and i turn towards Lazercorn. "So wazzup?" He asks. "Can you do me a favor?" "Depends." "I'm gonna ask (Y/N) to move in with me:)" "OMG FINALLY!"

We talk for about 10 minutes about a plan.  hes gonna hang out with (Y/N) after work and gonna bring up a new video and persuade her to watch it. Not the best plan but for me and Lazercorn it was the best we could do. Lets set this plan to action!

I record the video and immediately edit it. Lazercorn edited the videos i had to actually do today. So that wasn't gonna stress me out.  "Hey Ian!" I say spotting him in the hallway when i went to get snacks. "Hey Wes!" "So i was wondering if i could post something on the SG channel." "And what is that something." He questions. I explain the whole video and his eyes lit up the entire time. "Absolutely! Thanks for asking permission." I thank him and finish editing the video. This is gonna be great.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)

THIS IS GREAT! I've been working on the memories video for most of my spare time. It's really coming together. Flitz kinda passed me the video because i hang out with them more and i work on it more. He still has been checking in and stuff but it's mostly my project now. I can't wait for the proposal!

(PLEASE READ VVV)

THIS WAS A CHAPTER!!! I did it guys! Ok so i am planning on completing this book when it hits 50. I wanna ask do you want a sequel or want me to wrap up this story? Because the sequel might take awhile because i'm gonna be focusing on a new story I just posted. (IF you wanna check it out its a Joe Sugg X reader :)  i'm gonna get that one at least to 30 because 50 took me almost a year and i feel like people loose interest when the book is long. But i want you guys to tell me in the comments

Well this ugly face is OUT! ~J.BIrdie