Chapter 47 Will you?.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)

After editing Wes's last video for today i went over to (Y/N). "Hey (Y/N) still up for hanging out tonight?" I ask her while shaking her gaming chair. She lightly slaps my hand and smiles. "Of course. Let me tell Wes tho so he doesn't get jealous." She shuts of her monitor and walks by me to Wes. While she does that i grab my things off my desk and head towards her and Wes.

"Ok bye i love you!" (Y/N) says giving Wes a great big hug and a little peck on the lips. Well that's what it was supposed to be but, Wes made it more. Well not to much more because it lasted a minute. They smiled and (Y/N) finally started walking out the door. Me and Wes make eye contact and me smiles. "Text me if anything goes wrong." He whispers. i nod and whisper back. "It wont" We go to our cars and head to her house.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

We drive to me house, Lazercorn following me close behind me. I pull up in my driveway, park my car, and unlock the front door. "Hurry up Lazycorn!" I yell as Lcorn walks up the driveway. He rolls his eyes and walks even slower. "Fine then." I close the door and wait for him to come knocking. Sure enough i hear running on the pavement and pounding on the door. 

"Who is it!" I yell innocently. "Your best friend!" He yells back. "Ever is that you! Your voice has changed a lot!" I say opening up the door. "Ha ha ha very funny." He says. "Im still your #1 best friend right." He asks sincerely. "Aww! Lazercorn! Of course you are." He smiles and we both run over to the couch. I hear footsteps and i quickly hide behind Lazercorn. "What was that!" 

Lazercorn was being the butt head that he is and he pushed me over to go investigate it. I glare and look past the corner. I jump but calm down when i realize its Ever. I have to get use to her being in my life again. "HI (Y/N)." She waves. "Is Wes here?" "No Lazercorn." She nods and gets back to getting herself ready. She was wearing something casual  yet pretty. it was unusual for her.

"Where are you going if you dont mind me asking?" "Meeting Bridger." OOOOoooOOOooOOoooOOoo "ON A DATE!!" I fangirl for a moment and she face palms. "Not officially but i hope so." All of a sudden a car honked from outside. She winked at me and ran off and out the door. "Girls gotta get a guy sometime in her life." I sigh while walking back to Lazercorn. "HA you got scared from your own roommate!" I roll my eyes and plop on the couch next to him. "What should we do?" "Video games?" "Video games."

We got out a couple games. We played gang beasts and also just messed around on some VR Games. Talking to strangers was really fun. i mean...STRANGER DANGER! "I KNOW THE F#%*!%$ WAY YOU KNUCKLE HEAD!" Lazercorn yells as i laugh historically. Memes amiright.

After playing those we got a  bit hungry. "LCORN CAN WE MAKE CUPCAKES FOR THE OFFICE!" I yell. "And for us?" "We can make extra for us." "OK sounds like a plan." Well putting two best friends in a room with a bunch of messy supply's was not a good idea. I was covered head to toe in flour and he was covered in eggs. I mean he deserved it. "Ok you're finishing the cupcakes while i take a shower." i saw walking to the bathroo,. "What about the egg man?" "I have a couple of Wes's sweatshirts so i have a shirt. And i bet i have some sweatpants that fit you."

(After the cupcakes and (Y/N)'s shower they both got settled on the couch.) 

"What now..." i ask. "Have you seen the newest Smosh Games video?" Lazercorn asks. "No." "Wanna watch it." "Sure!" "Ill get it." He pulls up the video titled Will you? I see a goofy Wes on screen and smiled. "What is this?" I asked Lazercorn. He just smiled and waited as the ad was over and the video stopped loading. As the video started he was smirking over at me. WHAT IS THIS

( IN THE VIDEO )

"Hey all the Smosh games fans watching this. More specifically (Y/N)..HI! If some of you guys haven't got the hints or haven't seen the Smosh Winter Games finally. Well to put it simply. (Y/N) is my girlfriend. My adorable cute but a dorky girlfriend. Most of you know and have made comments of your opinion on it. Please stop hating on us. I'm happy. Shes hopefully happy. So stop and look at us positively. If you cant then keep your opinion to your self. THANKYOU! and also thank you to the people who respond back to them with positively and supports us."

"Anyway, me and (Y/N) met through this job. The Smosh office had kept her as a surprise for a couple weeks. Honestly that was the best surprise of my life. I never knew she would be the one. Then on the finally of SWG i asked her to be my girlfriend. Thats one of the most popular videos on this channel. Underneath Joven gets waxed because its a oldey but a goody.HA nothing could beat that."

"OK the real reason i made this video. Ok...ummm. Im really nervous. Well, heres the story. i couldn't go to sleep every since SWG and it got to the point where i was pulling all nighters. I didn't realize.. Cringe but true.. It was because (Y/N) wasn't there next to me. i made this decision and here it is. (Y/N) Will you move in with me. I need you in my life everyday. Go to the place where everyone was staring at us and i was pouting because you wouldn't let me pay. I hope i see you;)"

(The camera fades)

That was the chapter! Sorry i haven't posted. ive been going through some major depression things. So yeah. Ive finally had time to make a new chapter and actually make it somewhat good. So i hope you enjoy and i hope the next chapter doesn't take as long. 

Well this Ugly face is OUT!