Chapter 37 Wes..

(Wes's P.O.V)(EDITED)
"Here we are. This is finally the end of winter games!" We are sitting at a tie so this is for all the marbles. "We are calling this the Snow Bear Slippery relay!" Matt Raub says unsure. We all nod. "Here is how it is going to work. Each team is gonna have two partners go at a time. There gonna start by chugging a wonderful slurpy,because of our ice freeze mario kart challenge in the summer games worked so well." Everyone laughs remembering Noah's heroic moment.  "And When they are done with the slurpy combine, they have to share one. They're gonna climb up that hill, get to the top, and between the two of them they have to take five head shots at a bear. A real bear." Everyone fakes terror over the "real bear"  It was really only a card board cutout. 

"The moment they get all five head shots they get to slid down on same inter tube and they cross the threshold . As soon as they cross the next team goes. The first team to have all six of the participants to cross the threshold....wins smosh winter games." "WWOOOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWO" Everyone cheers.

( (Y/N) P.O.V) (Me and (Y/N) and Flitz and Noah)

"3.....2......1...GO" Me and Flitz start head on into the slushy. I used to down slushys all the time so i had no problem. Wes on the other hand was sort of struggling. "Come on Wes you eat so much sugar why aren't you good at this." I Tease. He cracks a smile and keeps chugging the slushy. I look over at Flitz and Noah. Flitz was vomiting it out and Noah was a champ like always. I don't think Flitz should have been able to do that but the ref counted it so i'm not gonna argue. They move on to the next round and we come slowly after.

As we get up to the top of the hill Noah and Flitz already had a all their head shots. "Come on Wes we can do this!" I yell getting hyped. I hand Wes snowballs as he throws. He sucked. The other team finished as we had three head shots. "WES! HURRY!!" We made all five and jumped down the inter tube. Gosh that was nerve racking. "Good job Wesley." I say giving him a high five. "I want candy." He says out of no where. "Go get some. You have plenty." I laugh as i start to take the inter tube up. He starts to run to the top of the biggest hill to the house.

I watch the tragic rest of the competition. We did catch up but we were not fast enough. "Oh Nuggets." I say. "SMOSH WINTER GAMES!" Mostly Everybody yells while making a dog pile. I just stand to the side watching. Not wanting to get in. "DOG PILE ON (Y/N)!" Wes yells suddenly and pushes me to the ground. Right away people were jumping onto me. "HELP SOMEONE!" I yell. "I being smoooshed." I say. 

After the cameras shut off everyone figured they didn't want to go back inside. We all played a little more out in the snow. There was even some people who replayed the obstacle course. I didn't want to... I just made snow angels with Courtney and built a snow castle with her and Wes.

(Time Skip)

Everyone scurried to the lounge where we would be given awards. Me and Wes sit down on the tiny couch together. Me on his lap. Everyone at this point kinda connected the dots. No one has talked about it but you can tell by the way the look at us. Kinda in the 'I ship it' kinda way. 

The camera starts up and the Smosh boys start. "The first award is going to the biggest fail." Anthony states holding up a person face first into a snowman. "We reviewed as much as the footage we could. Saw a lot of failures. But i choose something from the Exploding Kittens video." 

As soon as Ian said that Wes face scrunches up and crosses his arms. I start giggling and got up from his lap. I lean on the couch and pat his back as Ian keeps describing his fail. "And with that we give this biggest fail to.... WES!!!" Everybody cheers and he shakes his head. I push him out of the chair and he stumbles to the front. " I got a trophy!" He squeals like a child taking the trophy. "Do you have a speech!" Shayne calls out. "uh Mouse traps are terrible and we shouldn't do it again next year." "WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!" Ian Anthony and, multiple other people shout out from the crowd. He drops his head and lets it hang as everybody shouts out more pointless stuff.