Chapter 4 The Offices.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

I finish my daydream and my food and start heading to the offices. I listen to my music on shuffle. When i pull into the office building i take a second and breath.

'I can't believe i'm doing this.'

I unbuckle my seat-belt and get out of my car. I speed walk to the door and go to the same lady that was at the front desk.

"So can i just go straight up to the office. I'm working with them now." I ask politely. "Oh really I didn't think you would get it." The lady mumbled but i could hear all of it. That was the same polite lady from yesterday. People change over night now do they.WOW okay Bish.

"Thanks?.... now imma go up there bye." I say and hold up peace signs. I get to the elevator and pressed the 2 button. I do a little dance in the elevator because i'm THAT person. I walk out and try to find Ian or Anthony for instructions. After looking around trying to still be respectful. I GOT AN IDEA!

I remembered I got Mari's number the other day, so I texted her. I need help please answer. 'I don't know if anyone told you but I got the job!! YAY! But the reason i texted you is because i am here; at the office and, i'm sorta lost. What i am suppose to do. Help?' A little later i get this text. 'Oh i didn't know YAYAYYA i am so glad you seem really fun. Ian is in the room where you guys had the interview i told him you are here and he told me to send you there. You will have so much fun here.Glad they choose you everyone else was weird or rude. Can't Wait For You To Meet Everyone!!!!'

I smile as i read the text and start heading in the same direction as last time. Trying to find the room. When i get to the familiar room i knock on the door quickly and it almost immediately swung open. "Hi (Y/N) I am really glad you are here." Ian says happily pulling me in for a hug. " I am glad i am here to and glad to see you of course." i say letting go of the hug. "You don't even personally know the crew yet so, let's get on that." He grabs my wrist and drags me to the the place where they film Smosh Game videos. This will be the best first day ever.

We rush down the offices sprinting through large hallways and turning sharp corners. Ian suddenly stops. Because we where sprinting as fast as we could and suddenly stop i basically launch myself into him. "OMG I'M SO SORRY!!" i say. He rubs his arm and says. "It is totally fine. Probably should of told you we were stopping. Considering we were going really fast. Well are you ready?" "Probably not but let's go." I told the truth. He just laughed and opened the door.

"Hey guys i want you to meet (Y/N) the new member of Smosh Games." Ian announces. Every one turns their heads to see me. One thing i hate is when the spotlight is on me. Everyone is staring at me with blank expressions. It is freaky. Once they are aware of what is happening they all come over and shake my hand. "Everyone go back to your desks. That way when we introduce you guys to her she doesn't have 5 different conversations." Mari says. "I will take her to each and every one of you guys so wait patiently." Wow i didn't know Mari is the person to keep every one in control. "Why do you get to show her to every one." Joven whines "I already met her." Everyone nodded in agreement and heads to their stations.

"So just so you know Wes is not here because of his break up. So you will meet him another day. We never told him that there was gonna be a new member. It's a surprise." Mari says. "Why is it a surprise?" I ask. "Why not.""Are you positive he will like this surprise?" I say. "Yeah he is always talking about getting another girl in Smosh Games because equality or something like that." I just nod.

'He is the best editor that has been gone. Darn. I really REALLY wanted to meet him. He is my favorite member after all....... Wait did Mari say he is gone because of a break up. YEEESS...I mean NOOoooO. Fine I have to admit i have a HUGE crush on him.So hearing that he now single makes me happy. I might have a chance, who am i kidding he will never like me i am a nerdy loser. BUT WHAT IF.' A little part of me is glad he is gone so i have time to prepare myself for a conversation. Being as awkward as i am i should probably practice.'

I try to push the thought to the back of my head but it is all my mind wanted to think about. I feel sick. "Can i go to the bathroom before i meet everyone?" I ask. "Yeah Totally" she says. I run out of the room and realized i don't know where the bathroom is. 'Poo' I will just walk around until i find one but keep wandering into thinking about Wes.

(910 Words)

SO i hope you liked the chapter and sorry for making the story so slow. I think a story should move slow for details. Much much details. So this story will be long. Or not depends on future J.Birdie.

Well that's all Love ya Birdies. Cya~ J.Birdie

(956 Words)