Chapter 21 Teams.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)(EDITED)

We heard Matt Raub yell for everyone to meet in the main room to pick teams. Me and Flitz instantly jumped off our beds and ran straight into the lounge of the cabin. A couple people were sitting on the couches already. We wait patiently for a couple more minutes as the rest of the Smosh crew files in. "Ok everybody get in your spots." Sunny orders. Ian and Anthony take the front as everyone else stands behind him. Time to pick teams.

"Action!" We wait for a second until, "SMOSH WINTER GAMES!!" We all yell. We all strike a pose and look at the camera before standing back in our original conditions. Ian and Anthony start talking about what we will be doing in winter games and all that jazz while everybody else either listening or are off into their own world.

"My team is team SNOWFLEEKS" Anthony yells revealing his light purple T-Shirt., "And my team is team BLUE BALLS!!" Ian says unzipping his jacket showing off a blue T-Shirt. After we introduced both teams We had a intense rock paper scissors battle to see who got to choose first. Ian wins and so it was time to choose teams.

Ian scans the room a bit looking for the perfect person to be on his team. "You know. I can't let the ship die." He says opening his hands gesturing me to join him. "IANCORN FOR LIFE!" I yell as i run down the steps joining Ian in the front. "I've been picked first twice now." Before i could continue talking i getting pelted in the face with a blue balls shirt. "Before we continue!" I yell. I fix my charmander hat making sure it wasn't going nowhere. "Go on." People laughed but tuned in to see who Anthony would pick.

He constraints and thinks who he is gonna pick. But then Joven starts fake chanting."pick jovenshire..pick jovenshire." We all look at him eyeing him questionably. "What are you guys chanting about, pick jovenshire." Joven mutters under his breath but audible to everyone. Some people let out laughs as Anthony picks catching everyone off gaurd.. "MARI!!"

"I'm gonna go with.." Ian stops to think and looks who he has left to pick. "JoVeNShiRE...jOvEnsHIre you really are a FOOL" Joven sings. "The harder you ask the more i don't wanna pick you Joven." Ian face palms. "I'm sorry Joven but I'm gonna go with.....Courtney." Ever one cheers and we welcome her to the team as Joven crosses his arms.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V)

"PICK A PERSON ALREADY!" Lazercorn yells at Anthony. "OK ummm I'm gonna go with....Fff-WES." Anthony says pointing to Flitz but then quickly changing to Wes. "YAY!" Wes yells childishly with his hands up high over his head running to the front. He give everyone on his team so far a high five then turns and looks at me. "I hope we are on the same team." He mouths. I nod giving a genuine smile and turn back to the team picking.

Ian didn't wait another second to pick his new team member Flitz. I look at the team and i saw something. Lazercorn seems really happy for him to be on his team. He is standing right next to him and they both are giving excited glances at each other. It could be because they are roomates But who knows what they are up to. Boys are boys am i right.

Anthony goes on to pick Sohinki and Ian picks Noah. That leaves Me, Joven, Oliva,Shane, and Keith. "I'm already on the verge for becoming the new Joven." I say fake pouting. "COME JOIN THE FAMILY!!" Joven says coming to hug me. "I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T LIKE HUGS!" I yell as he lifts me high up. Everyone laughs as i get set down. Well more like thrown. "Oww." I say standing back up. As the laughter stops we go on to pick the next member.

Anthony was next. "Hmm...I'll pick.." I wave my hands excitedly mouthing ME! ME! ME! "(Y/--Keith!" Anthony says. "Thanks." I say. "No problem." Anthony says back. I roll my eyes playfully and watch Keith run down to get his team shirt. With him gone it only leaves four people left.

Ian's turn. " The next member of blue balls has to go out to my homie Shane!" Shane runs down getting high fives on the way. "I'm not a ref this time." He says catching the shirt that went ever so slightly above his head.

"I'll pick Olivia!!!" Anthony called. Her eyes lit up and ran to the group she gets to call team. The three left standing clap for her new arrival. "GO OLIVIA" I Yell. After Me, Noah, and Joven linked arms and swayed back and forth waiting for the decision of Ian Hecox to take place.

"Although i would love to choose any of you for my team i have to choose. NOAH!" Again everybody cheers and laughs as Noah runs to claim his spot on the team.

I turn and look at Joven "I guess you being my roommate really gave me bad luck." "Well sorry sister." Joven says sassily. I smile at Joven and we linked arms and instantly started to sing. "We are the champions my friends." We sang in unison. "We'll keep on fighting till the end BA BA BA BAAAA!!"

"Ok so who am i gonna pick" Anthony thinks looking between us. I see Wes crossing his fingers with a hopeful look in his eye. Cameras caught it i bet. I wasn't the only one who saw. Anthony did. He turned around and gave Wes a smirk and turned back around.

"This was a hard decision but the choice has been made. DRUM ROLL PLEASE." Everyone pats their legs making a sound that built up quickly until BOOM! "(Y/N)!!" Anthony yells. Wes cheers and runs over to me. He turns around and bends down allowing me to jump on his back. "PIGGYBACK!!" I yell as i jump on. Wes starts running around the set the cameras carefully following making sure they get everything even if it shows the equipment in the background.

I get set down and immediately get hit in the face with a shirt. "Great." I laugh it off as i run off cameras to put it on. Ian sighs. "Well i guess i have to choose Joven." He says. Joven sadly walks to the group. "Awww Jovie." I sigh running over to go hug him. "GROUP HUG." I yell. "NOOO!!!!!" Joven yells as everyone collapses inward to trap him into a beautiful friendship hug. "This is payback." "NOOOOoOooOooo" he says trying to get out but knows he can't. That revolving into giving up. We all get lined up for the ending and yell, "SMOSH WINTER GAMES!!"

That was it for today's chapter. It was a bit to just explain the teams but i just didn't want to say Anthony picked Blah Blah Blah And Ian Picked Blah blah Blah. No so this is basically a fill in chapter.

Well that's it Love Ya Birdies CYA ~J.Birdie

(1178 Words)