Chapter 34 Christmas Part 1.

(Y/N) P.O.V)
I slowly open my eyes and i wake up in Wes's arms. I kinda was a bit panicked at first but i finally remembered what happened last night and i relaxed. "Morning.." Wes says roughly in his morning voice, nuzzling his chin into my shoulder. "Morning Wesley.." i laugh. "Ready to get up."  "Nope not at all." I groan. He laughs and gets off the bed. Leaving me alone. "Wes..." I whine. "(Y/N) we have to go down and get our secret Santa's. All of Smosh forgot it was Christmas tomorrow." "IT"S CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!" I yell jumping out of bed. "I know right! Nobody remembered. Like at all." He says astonished. "Well what are you waiting for! LET"S GO!" He laughs and walks to the bathroom as i quickly get my outfit on. VVV

After he left the bathroom i go and fix my bed head and troll face. I still do what every other girl does but i do it in like 5 minutes. Yeah i'm a pro. After making me look not like a troll I waited outside the door for Wes to be ready. As i waited outside the door Shayne walked by. "Arn't you coming down for Secret santa?" He asked. "Of course! I am just waiting for Wes to get ready." "Wow Wes, a girl is even ready before you!" He yells in the door and walks downstairs. "Welp i'll see you once he is ready." Shayne says. "Yep seeya!"

After 10 more minutes he finally walks out the door. "Seriously what took you so long!" I laughed as we started walking downstairs. "Well as you can see i tried to match you with my outfit. Didn't work perfectly but i knew you didn't want to wait any longer." He laughs with a bit of faint pink on his face. "I thought we are trying to keep us secret." I say slightly teasing him. "Oopsie I kinda forgot about that..." He says quietly with his gaze at the ground. I giggle and slightly shove him to let him know i was teasing. "Anyway.. What do you think?" He starts to do a childish twirl in the middle of the hallway"I mean you tried your best." "HEY!" He pouts. "I appreciate your effort." I laughed.

(Wes's P.O.V)

We made our way down to the living room making small talk on the way. "Finally Wes decided to show up." Shayne laughs. I laugh and follow (Y/N) as she sits by Shayne and we start the Secret Santa. "Ok everybody pick a name out of this hat and we go to the store in two hours to buy the gifts." Joe yells to everyone. We get into a messy line and start picking names. As the hat makes it's way to me i reach my hand into the hat and pull out a tiny folded paper. As i begin to unfold the paper (Y/N) peeks over my shoulder. "(Y/N)!" I laugh. "What?! I wanna see..." She giggles. I Shake my head, hide my paper and take a peek.  (Y/N)<3   ....Okay i'm really lucky. I fold my paper up messily and shove it into my pocket. "Who did you get!" (Y/N) asks really excited. "Do you not know the meaning of secret. Seriously look it up." I laugh. She fake pouts but she could only keep it up for so long until she giggled.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I got Lazercorn for my secret Santa. I'm glad because i wanted to get someone i knew. That would only be like Lazercorn, Wes, and maybe Courtney. "Hey (Y/N)" Lazercorn says walking up to me. "Yeah?" "Wanna go get the mail with me. I don't wanna go alone. to boring." "Sure but don't we have to drive a long way?" I ask. "Well we have to anyway to get our secret Santa gifts. It's in the same area." I agree to go and walk upstairs to get my purse and other stuff.

As me and Lazercorn start walking to the car i make sure to text Wes where i was going so he does't start panicking. 

To: Wes<3

I am going with L-Corn to get the mail. We are heading to the same place as the shop. Just wanted you to know. so i'll see you soon :)

I put my phone down and get in the car. 

{Time Skip to after the car trip}

"We are here!" Lazercorn yells waking me up. "Jeezus." I say still getting up. He laughs and we both walk into the building. We grab all of the mail and take it to our car to organize. "Olivia's, Olivia's, Flitz's, Mari's.." Lazercorn says putting the different envelopes and boxes  into piles. "Mine, Joven's, Ian's, Courtney's, Wesly's, Here is one for you." He says handing me a black envelope. "Oops and another one..and another one." He laughs then hands me a another black envelope and a light blue one. On each envelope it had my name written neatly on it. I'm so confused. "Who would have sent me something." Lazercorn shrugs and sets everything aside. "Only one way to find out." 

I start to open theodd1stout which was the light blue one. (I'm proud of myself.) I take out a paper card. On the front it had a cute drawing of two anime girls. One that obviously looks like me and then one that looked like someone i haven't talked to for a long time.

 One that obviously looks like me and then one that looked like someone i haven't talked to for a long time

Ever

"Oh my god! Ever!" I say actually hugging the card. "The girl that i beat to number 1 best friend." I nod as i start tearing up. Guess i should read what it says. I open up the card and read the neat handwriting. 

Dear (Y/N),

Hey (Y/N). Sorry that I've been ignoring your calls and texts.  I've seen you have stopped trying to get a hold of me and i completely respect that. You have the right to be mad. I've just been going through a rough time. Preston broke up with me. Not for anything bad but he had to move away and he couldn't handle long distance. I've been talking it through with an old friend. Now i have developed feelings for him to..... (Y/N) I swear my brain wants me to die alone. Do you remember Bridger? Yeah the only guy that would want to hang with us at school. He has been calling me everyday trying to get me to cheer up. I am even gonna meet him today. I'm still heartbroken but Bridger really have made feel better. So sorry for ignoring you.. Can't wait for you to get home! Also i bought you a present for the holidays!

Merry Christmas!,

Ever :)

Thanks for reading part 1 of the Christmas special. EVER IS BACK!!! 1XxHiddenxX1 I know you have been waiting for a long time and BOOM! I did it. Now what were those two other envelopes??? READ NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT!

This Ugly Face Is Out! ~J.Birdie

(1161 Words)