Chapter 16 That Girl.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

    Once we were done showing off our graffiti we ended the video and started to head home. I sat to the left of Wes and to the right of Wes was Sohinki. Mari still sat in the front. Everyone had started conversations about old memories so i pulled out my phone to text Lazercorn. 'Hey you still recording?' 'No just heading home. I'm all done today. What's up?' He responded. 'Being left out again in a car of morons.' i say looking up to god knows what. 'Well talk to Wes. He has been talking about you when he is around me. Like that's all he talks about. So i bet you he is gonna wanna talk' 'K cya BTW we need to hang out soon." I reply. "Yeah totally. CYA!!"   

        I turn of my phone and shove it into my pocket. Sohinki fell  asleep and Mari started talking to Matt Raub. I tap Wes on the shoulder. He quickly turns around and has a concerned look on his face. "HI." I say very quirky. "HI." He says mocking me. I laugh softly. "How long until we get back to the offices?" I ask. "Umm about 2 hours. We have to stop at some stores because we need to get things for future punishments and stuff." He says. "K." i say looking back out the window. I am very bad at conversation starters. 

After 20 minutes i feel my eye lids droop. I decided to be that girl and laid my head on the person next to me. Totally forgetting it was Wes. "I'm tired sorry." I say lifting my head slowly. "No it is okay go to sleep. I don't mind." He says before i get all the way up. "Thanks Wes." "No problem."  He says with a grin. I lay back on his shoulder and listen to the faint beats of his heart. 

(Wes's P.O.V)

After about 5 minutes i hear soft snores to my right. I turn and see (Y/N) is sleeping soundly on my shoulder. She wasn't kidding. I think Mari also heard her snores and turned to look back. "OMG that's so cute." She says taking out her phone. "Mari no." I say sternly but quiet so i wouldn't wake (Y/N). "Please i will only send it to our group chat no one else." I rolled my eyes knowing if i didn't let her she would take the picture anyway and post it everywhere. "fine." I smile and put my hand around (Y/N). She smiles and snaps the picture. She shows it to me to make sure it was okay and i nodded. A few seconds i got a notification from the group chat and the picture shows up. I save it to my camera roll and set it as my home background. "Hey Mari did you ever add (Y/N) to the group chat?" Matt Raub asked. "OH no i totally forgot i'll do it right now." She says.

Sohinki, Mari and Matt went into the store while i stayed in the car to not wake (Y/N). I just stared at her and focused on every detail. She is too perfect. Everything about her is 10/10. And what's sad is she doesn't see that herself. That's why i wanna be there every second reminding her. I didn't realize but i soon fell asleep to.

(Sohinki's P.O.V)

I woke up to go into the store with Matt Raub and Mari. "Did you see Wes and (Y/N)?" Mari says very enthusiastic. "No?" i say confused. "Look at your phone." I take out my phone and look at our group texts. I see the picture of Wes and (Y/N) in the car they are adorable. I squeal a girly squeal. "RIGHT!" she nearly yells. We both shush her. 

We got all the things for punishments and video ideas and head to the car. When i open the door i see (Y/N) and Wes sleeping. "OMG they are so cute." I say whispering. I took a couple pictures and sent them to group. #Goals.

We get back to the office and i wake up Wes. "WORK TIME." i say getting out of the car. "Do i wake up (Y/N)?" he asked still waking up. "You can carry her in. She must be really tired to sleep this long." Mari says. He nods and gets out of the car. He walks around the car and slowly gets (Y/N) out of the vehicle.

(Wes P.O.V)

I carry (Y/N) all the way in and lay her on the couch in the office. I already finished editing my videos so i started on (Y/N)'s. I re-watch the part where i made (Y/N) blush. I made funny edits to the videos and shut down everything.

 (Y/N) is still asleep. I walk over to the couch and slightly shake her awake. "WHere am i." She says slightly panicking but calming down once she sees me. "Calm down we are at the office and it's time to go home." I say calmly. "But i need to edit my videos." She says rubbing her eyes. "I edited them all. Let's get you home." I say helping her up. We walk to my car and i drop her off at her house.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I walk in my house waving goodbye to Wes as i shut the door. I go to say good night to Ever but she wasn't any where in the house. I haven't seen her since we shopped. I have to make sure i call her soon, I walk into my room and collapse on my bed falling asleep almost immediately.

(904 Words)

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter.

That's it Love ya Birdies Cya~J.Birdie.

(951 Words)