Chapter 22 No.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

After we get done filming and the cameras are turned off everyone started heading back with their roommates but Joven left straight away. I decided i would visit Lazercorn and Flitz because our conversation kinda got cut short last time. I walk over to the boys room and give a gentle knock.

(Lazercorn P.O.V)

After we finished me and Flitz ran back to our room. We made plans to start editing the video. We needed to have some type of video so we can get access to the main channel, second channel, and Smosh games main content that we don't edit. The main goal is to have a couple people on this project. We don't want to have 50 people in on it because its more likely to slip out, and Flitz won't get any recognition. Not that i wouldn't i'm one of the main contributes but Flitz should get the most.

We gather up some of the cute moments we got on the bus and the short time we were here. We compiled them into the slideshow. We start watching the creation when we hear a knock on the door. "Flitz turn it off quick!" I whisper yell. He slams on the computer as i go to the door to open it. "Hey (Y/N) what are you doing here?" I ask a bit worried that Flitz didn't turn it off. "Hey Lazercorn. Everyone went to their cabins and mine is kinda raging so i was kinda wondering if i could hang out with you two." She beams. "Sure." I stand to the side as she walks in.

(Flitz's P.O.V)

"Hey Flitz." (Y/N) says sitting right next to me. I threw the laptop to the side hoping the sound will shut off, witch it did, and looked at her innocently. "HI." "Flitz what are you hiding..." (Y/N) says standing up and walking towards the computer. Lazercorn noticed my situation and ran over to the computer. "NOTHING!" He yells. "Guys it is obvious.." (Y/N) says walking towards Lazercorn. I sat still not knowing what to do but, then i saw Wes walking by.

He glanced through our door meeting my eye contact. I knew what to do. I quickly wave him to come in. He makes a questionable look and walks in. Meanwhile (Y/N) is persuading Lazercorn to move with her womanly powers getting ready to push him out of the way. "Hey (Y/N)!! Hey Lazercorn.." Wes greets. (Y/N) turns her head and leaves Lazercorn. You could see his relief.

"Hey Wes what are you doing here." She asks. "I was looking for you and Flitz told me to come in here and here you are." He smiles. "Ok what do you need." Wes's face drops. "I have some news...Let's go somewhere private." He says sternly. "ok." She says short and nervous then walk out off the room. "Jeez. That was close." Lazercorn says face planting into the bed. "Yeah we have to hide it better." I say. He grunts in agreement and we sit in silents. That was close.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"So.." Wes says now in his empty cabin room. "whats the news." I say anxiously. "I have your phone. You left your phone when everyone left to go to there room. I went to yours and Joven's room but you weren't there. I went to travel around the cabin to find you and your phone rung. I didn't answer but he phone kept ringing. I answered the phone and they told me a bunch of news. It was urgent and they needed to tell someone but told me to tell you to call her back. So here is your phone and call her back but let me be here with you. Your not ready." I raise my eye brows taking the phone and calling the unknown number back.

"Hello!" A perky voice said. I recognized that voice and got immediate anxiety. Dr.Casey. "Who is this?" "(Y/N), (L/N)" I say swallowing a lump in my throat. "OHOhohoh. Yeah umm i have some hard hitting news." She says. Her whole dynamic has changed. "Your parents are to sick to live. Living for them is probably worse then dying. We are thinking to just let them rest and go to a better place then to keep letting them live and suffer but we need your opinion."

Tears roll down my cheeks but i know what i have to do. "L-let them rest. I d-on't want them to suf-fer." I say almost not audible to the human ear. "Ok but we need your address. They are begging us to let them write something and give something to you before they past. It is very rare that people do this. We helped them and they are finished. We just need to send them to you." I give a slight smile at my parents bravery. "(Create an address for the cabin)." "Ok they will be there." Dr.Casey says. "I'm sorry sweetie. I want to let you know they were great fighters." "Thanks. Thanks for letting me know and helping them. I couldn't thank you enough." "Your welcome sweetie. Bye." She hung up.

I burst out in tears. Wes comes and gives me a bear hug and lets me cry into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)." Wes whispers in my ear. I nod to show i appreciate it and let it all out. I can't believe my parents died. They had been struggling with an illness that was not ever diagnosed. They were the first patients to ever experience it. The doctors tried everything but nothing worked. They needed to try almost everything to cure this unknown disease. They were very strong and tried to push through it but i know the time was coming when they had to give up.

As i am still crying in Wes's shoulder i feel another arm around me, then another, then another. I look up and see the entire crew giving me a group hug. I smile at Wes knowing he did all this and looked at the group. "Thank you guys." i say trying to stop crying but i'm still audibly crying.

Everyone gives me individual hugs and apologizes for my losses. I start to feel better. I guess im not an ordinary person because i have friends to help. "Thanks for everything you guys. I couldn't imagine being in this situation without you guys." I wasn't so heart broken because i knew it was the best for them. I was almost glad they didn't live through the pain much longer.

Everyone leaves and i go to my room. I cuddle into the sheets and hug my pillow. "(Y/N)." Joven says quietly. "Yeah." I say not moving. "We are doing the dinosaur race but we want to give you a brake. We also are gonna have Wes skip the challenge so he can make sure your ok." "Ok thanks Joven." I say relaxing again. "Hope you feel better."

This is it for today's chapter. If you don't want to imagine your parents dying then picture your enemy's parents dying. WELL I've been happy. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!! An guess what....ITS MY CRUSH!!!! Yeah turns out he liked me to. Friends if your reading this yeah sorry about not telling you..

This chapter was made at 12:57 AM 10/15/2017

(1218 Words)