Chapter 45 I Want.

Sadly the last chapter didn't do so well and it was my favorite... Sigh

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"Hey it's pretty late..d-do you just wanna like..um... crash at m-my place?" Wes asks nervously. I giggle slightly. "D-don't laugh." He pouts but has no other option to join in with my laughter. "Sorry for laughing. It's just funny that your nervous, that's all." "Well you've never been to my house before." He says sheepishly. "Well ok i guess that makes since. You're funny Wes." He chuckles lightly.

(Wes's P.O.V)

On our way to my place, (Y/N) and i were singing some of our favorite Songs. Songs from Pan!c, FOB and previous artists like Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars. But when we were singing "When I Was Your Man." By Bruno mars i noticed how good (Y/N) was at singing. She knew every pitch and hit all the high notes.

I turned the music up and stopped singing. Her angelic voice was making me swoon over her more. She was so into the song that she didn't realize i had stopped. "Take you to every party! Because i know how much you loved to dance.. Do all the things i should've done. When i was your man.....Do all the things i should have done....When i was your man."

She finished her song and i start clapping and cheering. She gets very flustered but starts to panic. "Wesley! Hands on the wheel!" i also panic and grip the wheel. "oops" I sheepishly smile innocently. "oh how i love you Wesley.." She lies her head on my shoulder once again as i keep driving. Oh how i love my (Y/N)

We arrive at my house and i look over at (Y/N) "Hey princess.." I say soothingly. Her eyes flutter open and looks up at me. "Did i fall asleep?" She questions. "I guess you did." I laugh. She smiles and she starts getting out of the car. She stumbles tiredly out of the car. "Come here sleeping beauty.." I bend down allowing her to jump on for a piggy bank. "Yay!" she tiredly cheers.

I start running in circles with her on my back. "Wes!" she laughed. I laugh as well and stop spinning. I go into my house and set her on the couch. "Welcome to my home!" I say doing jazz hands. "It's adorable." She scans the place and smiles at my cosplay and nerdy stuff. "You're my little cosplay nerd."

We sit down on the couch and look over at each other. We make eye contact and stare into each others eyes.. Getting lost in them. She gives me a soft smile. I do the same. "(Y/N)." I say breaking the eye contact. "Yeah?" "Can i ask you something....It might sound weird but something happened last night..." I fumble with my thumbs and i get to nervous. "Of course you can Wes." Her eyes look concerned and she is very worried.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL TELL YOU LATER!" I nervously yell. She smiles and lets out a laugh but still wants to know. "Wes i can tell your nervous. I won't force you to tell me but please do. Whenever you can." She says impatiently. "O-ok i will. Maybe t-tommorow." "Whenever you want."

(Y/N) P.O.V)

We got a bit bored so we start playing mariokart. I was still very worried about Wes. What if he wants to break up with me but hes scared to. What if he has to fire me from Smosh and hes nervous. What if he-"(Y/N) you okay?" Wes nudges me jokingly. "YEah yeah yea I'm fine!" i say giving a side smile.

We finish playing Mario (Wes won sadly) and it was very late. I was already very sleepy and Wes just got tired. So we both made a decision to go to bed. "Where d-do you wanna s-sleep.." Wes stutters. I smile and my face turns red. "Can i sleep next to you? Pwes." His face lights up and grins. "Of course my princess."

We head to Wes's room and we lie down. "Thank you for today!" i say happily. "Don't thank me." Wes smiles. He scoots closer and kisses my cheek. "Goodnight (Y/N) love you to the moon and back." "Goodnight Wes! Love you past the moon and back." "wow." He laughs

(Wes P.O.V)
I pull her close and admire her beauty. She was sleeping peacefully as my mind wondered. I needed to ask (Y/N) before i slept alone any longer. That feeling was the worse feeling i've ever felt. She needed to be next to me. 

I Want to wake up next to her messy hair and her in my oversized clothes. I want to be Making breakfast together and having morning conversations with her. I want to drive to work everyday shouting our favorite songs that come on the radio. I want to stay late at work editing videos and casually hold hands under the desk. I want to carry her inside after she falls asleep from the drive home. i want to be in bed and cuddle her close. I want her by my side. I want this.

I'm gonna ask her to move in with me!

YAY! ok most people already have seen this chapter but the ending somehow deleted so i had to republish and make a new ending. Couple things i wanna say. THIS BOOK IS #3 IN #SMOSH!!! I was flipping out when i saw! (Even tho the story doesn't focus on it we're #1 in #Lazercorn and #Sohinki_ SO THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

And also i wanna shout out onlyxgoldenxplated She just made a new story and its amazing. If you love FOB or Pan!c and more please do me a favor and check it out.  Its very good so far.

So again thank you everyone for everything! thanks for reading:) I will hopefully come out with a new chapter soon... 

 Well This Ugly Face Is OUT!~J.Birdie