Chapter 10 According to Plan.

(H/C)= Hair color (E/C)= Eye color I bolded the 1,000 word. I switch the P.O.V a lot in this chapter so pay attention.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)  

I took Wes to eat because i needed to distract him, they needed more time to step up the plan. Also i really wanted to eat. We went through the drive through and ordered our food. We sat in the parking lot making a casual conversation. After we finished our food we headed to the office.

 I hoped this plan would work because they would be such a cute couple. Everyone already ships them at the office and i think the fans would to. They are made for each other. We arrive shortly after and we begin to head in until i saw (Y/N) walking in to the building. WHAT DO I DO!

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I got ready for work and asked Ever to take me to work. She agreed and we hopped in the car in no time. I had to go early because Ever's date was today and she wanted to get ready early. I know for a fact they come earlier then i am meant to come because several social media posts. When we drove into the parking lots i see Lazercorn's car pull in.

 "I should have asked Lazercorn to drive me. We got here at the same time." I say unbuckling and getting out of Ever's car. I said bye to Ever and watched her car disappear.  I slowed my walking while heading in because thought Lazercorn would catch up to me , and we can talk while we headed to our working space, but nope.

 I look behind me wondering why and see Lazercorn running the other way. He looked like he  pushed someone. Weird. I decided to put it to the side and head into work. You know the guys are weird like that. I shrug it off and head inside the building.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)

I panicked and i quickly pushed Wes behind the cars so she wouldn't see him. I look over at Wes and see he is on the ground. "Dude what was that for?" He asked a bit annoyed with a questionable look on his face. I didn't answer and helped him up. 

He brushed himself off and gave me the look again."So excited?" I ask trying to change the subject. What was i suppose say. I just out of no where pushed him to the ground in a parking lot. No excuse could save that. "Yeah but why did you just push me?"  "I don't know." I say hoping he would not look farther into it.

(Wes's P.O.V)
I know Lazercorn well enough to know he is hiding something. He wouldn't just ingnore my question like that. He always has a reason. But i also know he is good at surprises and/or secrets. So all i do is forget about it and head inside.

 I turn to head into the Smosh Games room but Lazercorn quickly pulls me to the side. "Let's go find Ian and Anthony to make sure they know your here today." He says. "Joven already told them." I say annoyed. All i want to do is talk for a second. I thought for a second and realized. I then said. "You know what Joven forgets everything so easily so let's go. He probably did forget."

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)

I internally sighed in relief. Thank goodness. I needed to make sure (Y/N) gets in the gaming room before Wes. While Wes is talking to Ian and Anthony i'm gonna text Sohinki to make sure (Y/N) is in there. We go to lunchroom because they were filming a lunch time. We knock on the door and Mari opens the door and her face immediately lights up. "WES!" She says running and hugging him. 

Wes just laughs and hugs her back. "Wes is back guys. I need to go give him a hug." Ian says putting away his vlog camera to greet Wes. This is my chance. I pull my phone out of my pocket and text Sohinki 'Is (Y/N) There yet.' I ask. 'No Joven is taking his sweet time. DAMMIT JOVEN!' Not a moment to soon i got another text. 'Never mind they just got in here'

(Y/N) P.O.V)'MEANWHILE

I walk into the building and see Joven.  "Hiya Jovie." I say happily. "Why are you here early?" He asked. "I needed a ride and i asked my friend Everly. She needed to be somewhere right away so she took me earlier so she wouldn't be late." I reply. "Speaking about being late we should probably get going." Joven says.

 I agreed and we started walking. When i get there i see Sohinki and Flitz. They looked relived when i came in. I wonder why? I give them a smile and a slight wave as I walk to my desk. I can't believe i get to have a desk next to Wes. I sit on my chair slightly turning back and forth waiting for someone to give me directions. 'I need to decorate this soon. It's so plain compared to everyone elses desk.' I thought. I got bored waiting and went on my phone to play games while i waited.

(Wes's P.O.V)

After talking to Ian,Anthony, and Mari. Me and Lazercorn made way to our working place. On the way i asked Lazercorn, "Is the whole Smosh Games here?" he responds with. "Yep all 7 of us." he smirked.   Seven?No we only have six. He probably wasn't thinking straight.. I look at Lazercorn and he had a slight devilish smirk planted on his face. Somethings up. 

I walk in and see another desk next to mine. Weird? And sitting in that desk was a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. All she is doing is looking at her phone playing Minecraft. I try to look over at the guys for any explanation but they were already in their conversations. 

Being polite i sit down and introduce myself. You never know if she could be a killer. SO be nice. I lightly tap her on her shoulder and she turns around quickly. "Hello i am Wes." I say holding out my hand. She flushes a bit but accepts my greeting gesture and says,

"Oh Hi i'm (Y/N)." She says silently. She is very polite. I was still a bit confused so i decided to ask more questions. "Why are you here. Not meaning to be rude just a bit confused is all."  Hope it didn't sound rude. I don't want a bad impression.

  'Wait? Why is she that important that i can't make a bad impression. I mean i met her right this second.  She is a pretty girl i mean. Wes stop you just met her what if she has a boyfriend or she is your friends girlfriend. Hold on why does it matter if she has a boyfriend. Why am i thinking this. Why... Do i like her already?'

(Y/N) P.O.V) 

Wes is talking to me. OMG! (FAN GIRLS COMMENT TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY)

"Oh no you fine. Not rude. The crew didn't tell you about me because they thought i was gonna be a big surprise. Ummm... SURPRISE." I say with some sad Jazz hands. "Well Hi. I am (Y/N) a new member to Smosh Games. I am weird and geeky. I hope we can become friends or else this 'Big surprise' is a bad one and they did all of this for nothing. Hope this was a good surprise." i say with a smile. 

Ugh i sound really dumb. Who am i kidding i am really dumb. He seemed very surprised. (Well good. It's meant to be surprise.) "Oh... well... Welcome to the Smosh Games crew i hope you like it here." He says with a big smile.

(Wes's P.O.V)

She sounded so nervous talking to me. She was nervous that i wouldn't like her?  " I would say it is a very good surprise." i say smiling to make her welcome. I open my arms to signal a hug and she gladly accepted. I wish we could hug forever. It was a weird feeling. I felt it before but this feeling was much clearer.

I slowly let go of the hug and give her another genuine smile. "I am glad you started talking to me. I have been sitting here on my phone because nobody has gave me instructions on what to do." She said. "Really? Wow" I say surprised. Usually they were so organized. "You are so lucky.My first day I was being pushed around and had way to many jobs. " We then began talking about different subjects. I felt like we could talk for hours on hours without stopping.

(1145 Words)

Was that a good chapter. I feel super hyper and it is 1:14 AM. I changed the P.O.V 13 times. Opps

Well that's all Love ya Birdies Cya ~J.Birdie.

(1496 Words)