Chapter 17 SWG.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(OK-Ryan-higa-fans-i-didn't-mean-sweet-wholesome-girl.-You-will-see-what-i-mean.-but-while-UR-waiting-listen-to-the-song.^^^)

I wake up from passing out the other day. I remember Ever was missing the other day. I check her room again and she is still not here. 'I should probably call her. She hasn't been home lately.'  I turn on my phone, open up my contacts and press her contact. I call her and it starts ringing. *Ring.........Ring...............Ring* The call shuts off. She ignored my call.

 *Knock Knock* I go to the door and open it up to revel Lazercorn. He looks at me and slightly laughs. "Are you ready?"   "For what?" I ask. "For work."  OH POOP. I must have woken up later then usual. Or i could have completely forgot. "Oh well i forgot....I will be ready in like 5 minutes. Come in and make yourself at home." I say rushing and running to my bedroom. Totally leaving the door open. "YOU ARE A WEIRDO (Y/N) YOU KNOW THAT." Lazercorn shouts. "YES I KNOW BUT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD." I shout back  hearing a laugh come from the living room.

I get ready fast and rush to the living room. "Are you ready?" I ask out of breath.  "Yes. I was also ready when i came here 10 minutes ago." He says. "Fair." I say running out the front door Lazercorn trailing behind me.

 We go to his car and drive to work. "Are we that late." I ask. "Just 20 minutes."  "I will tell them you go to work. You don't wanna be more late."  "No i will take the blame. You did last time." He says. "No I am gonna tell them because i am better. " I say getting out of the car and running into the building. 

Once on the second floor i get stopped by Joven. "Hey (Y/N)." He says. "Hi Joven. How are you." "Good thanks for asking. You?"  "Good also." I say giving him a smile. "Ian and Anthony are looking for you so try and find them. So i guess i'll let you go" Joven says. "Okay i will find them bye Joven."  "Bye!" That was a quick talk.

I look around the office to try and find Ian and or Anthony. I finally find them in the kitchen. "Hey guys heard you were looking for me and by the way i am sorry for me and Lazercorn being late." "That is fine but, why we needed to talk to you. We wanted to ask if you would like to join us for this annual Smosh Winter Games. People love watching you and want to see you in SWG." Anthony said. 

"YEAH OF COURSE. I have always wanted to go."  "Well we leave tomorrow."  Ian says. "Why didn't you ask me sooner." I ask in slight panic.  "Well we haven't really thought about it until today."  "Well guess i have a long night of packing to do. Better get to work Cya." They say bye also and i speed walk to the office.

I walk in to the gaming studio and spot Wes. Well Wes spots me. He walks over to be smiling widely. "Hey (Y/N)." "Hi Wes."  "I can't wait for tomorrow." I say. "What is tomorrow?" He asks with his questionable face. "Smosh Winter Games. I got invited."  "WAIT IT'S TOMMOROW!" He says with his eyes wider then his old smile. "Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah?"  "I haven't packed one thing yet." He says face palming. "I haven't either so don't beat yourself up to much."  "Ok at least someone else in unprepared." He says smiling.  "Yep." We talk a little more until it was time to film the first Episode of Block of Love. Since i am not a boy to be a bachelor i am the lead maid and i can speak and stuff.  At least i am in the series.

After filming a bunch of stuff we noticed it was getting really late. We have been filming for the whole day and it was almost 2 in the morning. Lazercorn brought me here  and he had to bring me back. I felt really bad because he lived far away from my house so, i came up with a plan. 

"Hey Lazercorn." I say walking over to his desk. "Yeah."   "Wanna stay over at my house so you don't have to drive all the way back to your house at 2 in the morning."  i ask. "Sure but don't you need to pack." He asks. "Yeah but, i can do that quick." I say. "Ok then thanks."  "Your welcome." I say smiling.

We drove home singing to songs that came on the radio while people looking at us weird. I guess it is pretty weird that 2 people are singing horribly at 2AM. "Well we are here." I say so he would pull up into my drive way. I walk up the stairs to the door and let myself in. "I will pack my suitcase now you can get any thing to eat because your probably hungry." I say running into my room.

I pack my suitcase in 5 minutes with sweaters and a bunch of other winter things. While packing Wes called me. "Hey (Y/N)."  "Hello. Why'd you call?" "Just making sure you are packing. Heard you showed up to late to work this morning because you were not ready." He says. "Who told you that?"  "Lazercorn."  "Imma go kill him. Gotta go bye."  "Bye?" I hung up the call and run to Lazercorn.

"I'm done." I say to Lazercorn who is sitting on the couch scrolling though social media eating a sandwich."Thanks for telling Wes why i was late this morning. He just called to make sure i pack so i am not late for tomorrow." I say. "Yeah no problem." He says smugly. All i do is roll my eyes.

 "Rude. Anyway don't we have to get your suitcases for tomorrow?"  "No my suitcases are already in my car." He says.  "Well prepared."  i say impressed as i sit down next to him on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie." Lazercorn asks. "Sure what do you wanna watch." I say standing up to go get me and Lazercorn some blankets and pillows. "I don't know surprise me."

  I go and take out (Favorite movie) and i go put it in. Halfway into the movie Lazercorn was sleeping. It was 3:30 A.M so i should probably go to sleep also. 

"Goodnight Lazercorn." I shout going over to him and giving him a hug. "Whyyyyy?" He jumps and whining while holding the Y. "Because it is my house and you are my best friend. Do you need anything?"  "No i am good." Lazercorn says. "But, just to ask. Where is your Number one Best friend. Ever was it?"  

"Yeah, and I have no idea. She kinda has been gone lately. I called her but she didn't answer. I wanna respect her decisions so i am not gonna call again and again." I say sadly. "Does that mean i am number one."  He says wiggling his eyebrows. "Sure."  "YES I AM PROMOTED. I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU."  "Ok then goodnight." I laugh whilst rolling my eyes. "Night." I scoot over on the couch and slowly fall asleep.

(1038 Words)

Completed 7/18/17 at 9:50 PM.  GONNA GO TO LAS VEGAS IN TWO DAYS. YAYAYAYAY. Never been but i am excited. Just so you know Lazercorn did text his wife that he was staying and she was okay with it. Her and Tyler we going on a little vacation because Lcorn was going to Smosh Winter Games.

Well That's It Love Ya Birdies. Cya ~J.Birdie.

(1269 Words)