Chapter 31 Curly.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I wake up and look around. I never saw if Wes had come up but by the looks of it he didn't. Today we were doing the exploding kittens games. I've never played so i'm pretty excited. I put on my winter games shirt and fix up my hair. "GOOD MORNING!!" I yell sliding down the railing of the stairs. I see Wes sleeping on the couch. I take a picture of him and post it on Smosh games Instagram with the caption. 'Sleepy Wes.' I laugh as likes start to come through and then i walk to the kitchen where everyone was eating breakfast.

"Hey Courtney can i sit here!" I ask Directing my attention to the seat next to here. "Yeah totally!" i sit down and we start talking. "How did you get the nickname Curly?" Ian asked. I shrugged. "I don't know people just started calling me that." I said. That a good lie? "Awww. That's a cute nickname." Courtney said. "Can i call you that?" She asked. "Sure if you want." This is the start of the nickname Curly. I FULLY BLAME WES.

After a couple minutes the whole Smosh squad wants to call me Curly. I am fine with it but i am gonna get revenge at Wes. I almost wished he said cutie because that's better then this nonsense. Wes finally walks in rubbing his eyes and stretches. His shirt lifting up a bit. "Good morning guys." He says sleepily. "Morning sleepy head." Shane laughs. Wes glares with a smile and fixes his messy hair.

Wes grabs his food and walks over to me. "You should have saved me a seat." He pouts. "I'm done you can take mine." Olivia says getting up. "No that is fine Olivia keep your seat but thank you." Wes says. "No really i need to go get ready anyway." "Ok thanks Olivia." "No problem"

Wes sits down and i whisper. "Thanks for telling that it was a nickname. Ian told the Smosh Squad and now The whole Smosh squad is gonna call me that." He laughs and looks at the Smosh squad. "You guys like the nickname." "Yeah!" Keith says. "I like the nickname but calling you (Y/N) is way easier. Plus i'd forget." Noah says as Shane and Keith agree. "Well i guess i'll be the one to keep the nickname living." Courtney says laughing. "OK" i say joining in on the laughter. "What do you say Curly wanna go help set up the Exploding Kitten Game." Wes asks clearly teasing. "After you finish eating." I say raising my eyebrows. He rolls his eyes, sits back down,then finishes his food.

"Can we go now?" He asks cleaning his plate. "You are done. Then yes" I say. "LET'S GO!" I run to the table where we will be playing at. Lazercorn and Shane from Blue Balls, and Sohinki and Mari from snow fleeks are not playing today. Mari was gonna play but has played in all the previous videos so she let me play.

"Wes teach me?" I ask. "Fine if i have to." He jokes sitting down and getting the deck of cards. He exsplained the rules and all the factors. The game sounds really fun so far. Until I heard the punishment....Mouse Traps. "Wes are you serious!" I shout. "That's what I was told." He laughs. "Well I'm dead" I say laying my head down on the table. Wes laughs as he puts exploding kittens away. "Just don't lose." Wes says patting my back. My head shot up and i gave him a cold glare. "It's not that easy Wes!" He laughs and lifted me off the table onto his shoulders. "Wes! Put me down!" I yell. "Why." He retorts. "Just put me down!" I laugh. 

(Wes's P.O.V)

I start running around the cabin with her on my shoulder. She was really light so i could go pretty fast. I didn't care if people suspect our relationship or well ''dating'' God i wish we could go beyond that...but i have to wait after the first date or else it's to soon. I go to the dining hall and run around the table. Everyone watches as they finish up their breakfast. (Y/N) rests her head on her elbows and just mutters stuff like, "I should be use to this." and "I really don't care anymore." But she still is laughing. 

After a bit of running around i walk to our room and lay her on the bed. Her face is really red from being upside down. "Can i take a nap. I feel really light headed." She says holding the closes blanket. Oops. "(Y/N) i think its from being upside down." i say sadly. "Sorry." She looks up and gives a smile. "It's fine i should have said something but it was really really fun." I laugh and give her a hug. 

"You can take a small nap." I say getting up to leave. "WES!" She whines. "What."  "Can you stay?" She says blushing badly. My face flushes light pink and I can't help but smile. "Of course." I run back to the bed and jump under the sheets. (Y/N) Snuggles against my arm but i lift it up and put it around her. She smiles and closes her eyes. Surely enough she drifted off in my arms.

(Lazercorn P.O.V)

I wake up late and get breakfast. While i was talking to Joven Wes and (Y/N) come running through. I look for my phone to film but i left it in my room. I look at other members to see if anyone was filming but everyone was laughing along. Darn it. "Psst Joven." He turns his head to look at me and not the adorable couple. "Yeah?" "You should film this." He nods and grabs his phone out of his pocket. "How do you get to camera." He says adjusting his glasses. God Joven. I yank the phone out of his hand and click the camera icon but before i could hit record they ran out of the room. "Way to go Joven." I say throwing the phone back on his lap. He laughs and puts his phone away.

Hey-lo peeple this chapter took along time to complete. If you read the Authors Note last chapter you would know why. Umm not in a good place right now. Umm lacking friends. I did manage to make a friendship stronger tho thats good. (1XxHiddenxX1) Gonna be going back to school with a boyfriend that doesn't like me. Gosh life sucks. 

Well this Ugly Face is OUT! ~J.Birdie  

(1103 Words)