Chapter 41 Why Me?

(Y/N) P.O.V)

He opens the passengers seat and gestures me to get it. "M'Lady." Wes giggles while bowing. " I laugh lightly "Thank you kind sir." I say giving a curtsy and slipping into his car. He shuts the door after i'm in, making sure i was clear of the doorway then makes his way to his side. "Are you excited for summer games." Wes asked. "Were talking about this right when we finished winter games!?" I laugh. "Well its only in a couple months. Time goes by quick." I nod.

"Well then yah of course I am. If this is how fun winter games was then I can't Imagine summer games." 'Summer games. Playing in the pool, playing outside, Even simple video games summer themed. I can't wait! Also i will get to see Wes shir...You know what lets not talk about that;)'

My train of thought broke when I heard Wes laugh. "What are you laughing at." I say glancing over at a giggling Wes. "You." He says bluntly while poking my nose lightly. "You just full on fell into la la land." He laughed, "Staring into oblivious and smiling like a complete dork."

I hid my blushed out face In my sweater hoping he doesn't see..."What where you thinking about?" He asked. I blushed more and fully emerged my face into my sweater. "(Y/N) what were you thinking about." He taunts me smirking wide. "nothing.." I muffled through my sweater still lightly laughing. "Don't think i'll leave you alone until you say.."

I stay silent until we pull up at my house. "Are you gonna tell me now?" He asked mischievously. "Nope!" I say and pull on my locked door handle. "HA HA! You can't get out until you tell me!" "Umm...Wes." I say holding in a laugh. He tilted his head in confusion. "Yeah?" I click the button that unlocks all the doors and hop out.

"HEY YOU CHEATED!" Wes yelled. I laugh and lean against the door frame. "It's not considered cheating. Its called outsmarting." I laugh and close the door. "Oh you come back here missy!!" He jumps out the car and chases me inside. "Well since you're already here i guess you can come in." I laugh.

(Ever's P.O.V)

I hear the front door handle jiggle. (Y/N)!!! I jump off my bed and run to the front door, bouncing up and down in excitement. The door knob turns and the door slowly opens. "(Y/N)!!!!" I yell giving her a big hug. She jumped from the initial shock but soon hugged me back. "OMG EVER!!!" (Y/N) yells back, "OH MY GOSH! EVER IT'S BEEN FOREVER!"

After a while we had to let go of the long lasting hug. I hear a soft cough and i look beyond the door frame and see Wesley Johnson. THE WESLEY JOHNSON!! "OH (Y/N) who'ja bring?" I say smacking her arm playfully. "Ever this is Wes.. my boyfriend.. Wes this is Ever." She says getting a bit flustered.

"(Y/N) YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND!!" I yell jumping up and down. She blushes badly and hides her face into Wes's arm. He strokes her hair and smiles. "Nice to meet you.. Ever was it?" He says unsure but still holding up his other arm for a hand shake. "Yep. It's short for Everly." I shake his hand lightly and smile.

It took a couple minutes but (Y/N) finally detached herself from Wes. I nudge her once more and she smiles. "Want something to eat?" I asked the most cutest couple in the world. "Tacos!" (Y/N) yells. "And Ice Cream" Wes added. "Well That makes for a good combo doesn't it. Ice Cream and Tacos coming up." I put on my chef hat and apron then I get cooking.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I drag Wes over to the couch and I plop down. Then i pat the side next to me and Wes took the gesture and sat down. "What Show or Movie do you wanna watch?" I ask Wes as I inch closer. I want dem cuddlz. "Ummm How about...?" He pauses to think. "Friends?" 

"Ok. It seems Mr.Jovenshire has grown on you. And to think you didn't even want to apologize." I tease. "WHAT NO! I-.i..I Just uhhh." He struggled to find the right words to say. I boop him on the nose and scroll through my multiple recorded episodes of friends. 

"HEY!?! YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF ME FOR PICKING FRIENDS! YOU HAVE MULTIPLE RECORDED EPISO_""Shush! it's starting." I snuggle up to Wes as I silently giggle. Wes sighs madly, clearly annoyed, but puts his arm around me and instantly relaxes. I smile. "Love you Wes." "Love you too (Y/N)." Wes says happily but still a bit annoyed. We silently watch frie-"Most of the time." 

"What is that suppose to mean." I raise my voice crackling a big smile (Slightly smirking). "Shush little one. Friends is on." My mouth dropped open, a bit shocked at his remark. He laughs and pulls me close. 

(Couple episodes watched)

"FOODS READY!!" Ever yells from the kitchen grabbing our attention.  Wes hops off the couch helping me up straight afterwards as we both book it to the kitchen. Ever looks at us with a weird expression. "Wow. Hungry much?" She laughs. Ever starts placing the tacos in front of us. "Enjoy." "Wheres the Ice Cream.." Wes asks sadly. "Wes you never get Ice cream right away. Save it for desert." Ever says.

After our tacos and after Wes's multiple ice creams we go back to the couch to finish the episode we got taken out of as Ever goes to sleep. While watching Friends my mind kept racing. To the point where the show was totally out of my focusing points. All that was in my mind was Wes. How am i lucky enough to have him? To deserve him. What is the reason he chose to like me? Out of every other girl in the world. He gravitated towards me. He loved me. but why? Why me?

(1,000 Words)

HEllo peeps. SO yeah i have been gone again but i finally got time to write:) I actually am proud of this chapter so. But guys. WHO HAS SEEN DOKI-DOKI LITERATURE CLUB! OH MY GOD THAT GAMES AMAZING! Mi boy told me to watch that game and i should never doubt him again. He has been bothering me since we met. How he asked me to be his girlfriend was writing out 'Your Reality' on a note and telling someone else to give it to me. HA life

Well this Ugly face is out PEACE!