Chapter 5

"No, the other beautiful girl in the room," Mike responds sarcastically.

"Wow Mike tell me how you really feel," (Y/N) replies with a wink.

"I'm down." Aaron says trying to keep his cool.

*****

"So what exactly are we going to be doing?" you calmly ask. "I mean what kind of pictures are you going to take? Isn't the lighting going to be off? I mean it is kind of late out and natural light is shit at this time. Shouldn't I do hair and makeup? Who is editing these pictures?"

"Woah, woah, woah," Mike replies. "Relax and let me worry about these things. I just want to do a couple of shots with you two together. I'll direct you, don't worry. Right now, I need you to go put on some foundation, mascara, and get some color to your lips. Deal?"

"I see how it is," you say with a smirk as you turn to head to your bedroom.

Your number one goal now is to calm the fuck down. Everyone will be able to tell that you are a nervous wreck if you keep acting this way. Just take a deep breath and calm down. It will only be a few pictures, nothing crazy, stop blowing it out of proportion!

You put your makeup on and keep it as simple as you possibly can. Your hair was slightly messed up from lying down earlier, so you run a brush through it and flat iron the wonky parts. Mike didn't tell you what to wear, so you decide to head down and see what he has in mind.

You make your way down the stairs and around the corner to find Aaron standing shirtless in your living room. Your breath hitches in your throat and you come to an abrupt stop.

"Hey," Aaron says with that charming smile of his.

"Hi," you say.

"Perfect (Y/N)! you look absolutely perfect. The idea that I am dreaming about is Aaron over here in jeans with no shirt, and you in your underwear. How does that sound?"

"Under- underwear?" you stammer.

"Yeah, I'm thinking a cute lacy bra with some matching booty shorts. I know you have something like that so don't even look surprised," Mike responds.

"I thought you wanted to take pictures of our face?"

"Well yes, but I need to set the mood and this lawn chair outside is the perfect location for this photoshoot, and ugh. Please (Y/N)? This will be perfect."

"Okay, okay," you respond. "Aaron, you're cool with this?"

"I am now," he says with a huge grin on his face.

You go upstairs and find the perfect black lacy bra and the black lace underwear to match. The panties make your butt look amazing and plump. You squeeze your tits together and smile at yourself in the mirror. "Well here goes nothing."