Chapter 33

"Let's put some clothes on before one of the guys walk in," he says with a smirk.

You grab your underwear out of Aaron's hand and slide them up over your hips. You smooth your dress over your body and finger comb your hair. You watch as Aaron quickly puts his clothes back on shyly as if you guys didn't just have sex on the couch. He glances up at you watching him and the tops of his cheeks grow pink with embarrassment. Aaron starts to walk towards you and just as he reaches out to grab your hand, Austin comes stumbling in the room.

"I hate to interrupt date night, but Aaron should really be getting to bed soon," he says with a smile. His smile falters slightly as he looks at the two of you standing there looking guilty as hell. He glances between the two of you and cracks a huge smile.

"Did you guys just fuck?" he says knowingly.

You can feel your cheeks heat up matching Aaron's already guilty look. You raise your eyebrows towards Austin and shrug your shoulders. He lets out a loud laugh and raises his hand for a high five. You roll your eyes and walk past Austin leaving him hanging. He high fives his own hand which gives Aaron a good chuckle and also earns him his own high five. You head into the kitchen to find Sonny sitting at the table with Greg. A couple of beer bottles are scattered amongst the table. Greg rises from his seat and struts over to you - giving you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He keeps his hands on your upper arms and gives you a once over.

"Happiness looks good on you, kid."

He kisses the the top of your head and looks over your head. He smiles when Aaron walks in behind you and they hug. Aaron places a hand on your lower back casually as he slips into a conversation with Greg.

"Sorry if I interrupted you guys," you hear Austin say genuinely.

You turn around to find him staring at you, his eyes lingering on Aaron's hand. He gives you a small smile and tips his head towards Aaron.

"We have a day game tomorrow, so we really should head to bed soon."

"You good?" you ask Austin with a concerned look on your face.

Austin looks despondent and upset, but he quickly perks up and widens his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just tired." He grabs your hand and gives it a quick squeeze.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

******

You head upstairs to get ready for bed while Aaron finishes up talking with the guys downstairs. You glance at the clock and register that it's already 10:30, and Austin was right about needing to get some sleep. You pull the duvet down and place some of the decorative pillows on the chest under the window. You hear a light knock on the door and Aaron peeks his head in. You turn around and greet him with a smile as he slides in without opening the door fully.

He saunters over to you and wraps his arms around your waist pulling you in for a hug. His lips find your neck, but the kiss is delicate and sweet under your ear. Aaron moans lightly and you can't help but let out a small laugh. Aaron pulls away from you and lifts his shirt over his head. You are pretty sure you will never get used to seeing Aaron shirtless, and you find yourself dying to touch him again. He slips out of his jeans and fixes the waistband on his briefs. He bends down to fold his clothes and put them in his bag when you decide that it might be a good time to look away. You head over towards your dresser and unzip your dress. You toss it in the hamper and place your arms around your back to unhook your bra. You open up the top drawer to grab a tank top, and you jump at the feeling of Aaron's hands covering your breasts. You lean your head back and stare up at the huge grin on his face.