Chapter 9

"It's all good. I'll bunk with (Y/N)," Aaron replies.

"Oh yeah?" Austin questions with a smirk.

"If that's okay with you, of course," Aaron says looking over at you.

"Yeah, sure," you stammer.

"Cool. I'll go move my stuff out of the guest room," he says before he walks off.

You immediately look at Austin with your eyes wide. You have no idea what just happened or how it happened or what to even think about. Austin grabs you by the shoulders and gives you a little shake.

"What the hell are you about to do?" he says shaking you back and forth.

"I don't know! I don't know what I just agreed to. What should I do?"

"Well it's a little late now!" he laughs. "You guys just met, I can't believe you are going to sleep with him!"

"Well it's not like I have to have sex with him tonight," you say hesitantly.

Austin raises his eyebrows and shakes his head back and forth.

"Earth to (Y/N)," he says waving his hands in front of your face. "What part of him staying in your room are you not picking up?"

You look down at your feet and wiggle your toes. You are by no means a prude especially considering what just occurred between Aaron and yourself 15 minutes ago, but you actually want to get to know him. Sex is great and all and it can lead to amazing relationships, but you are worried he might get the wrong idea. You open your arms to give Austin a hug and he can't help but smile at how pathetic you look. He squeezes you tight and kisses you on the forehead.

"Aaron's a good guy. You don't have to worry about anything. Do whatever you are comfortable with."

You give him a smile and walk inside together.

****************

Aaron walked into the guest room to gather his belongings. He let's out a huge sigh and rolls his neck from side to side. He could definitely use some practice when it comes to smooth talking someone he is so obviously interested in. The look on her face indicated that he may have taken it too far. He normally wasn't this forward, but he was really interested in her and wanted to make it known. He winced as he picked up his bag from the floor and started to roll his shoulder to relieve some pressure. He had silently been dealing with a minor shoulder injury for the past few weeks and it was bothering him after the photoshoot. He got so into the moment that he didn't even notice the pain.

****************

All you wanted to do was shower and go to bed. The make out session with Aaron got your adrenaline pumping and now you were crashing fast. As nervous as you were about Aaron staying with you tonight, it was all you could think about. You took the stairs two at a time as you made your way to your bedroom. You slowed down before you opened the door and tried to look as casual as possible. You walk in the room to find Aaron sitting on the recliner that you have in the corner by the window.

"Hey," he says sweetly.

"What a nice surprise," you say.

Aaron smiles at the ground and bites his lip. His bag is sitting by his feet and he looks as if he is trying to take up as little room as possible. He stands up and walks over to you with his head down still and you can't seem to figure out what's going on.

"Everything okay?" you ask.

"I just - I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything or think I am just interested in - only that. You seem amazing, and all the guys have such wonderful things to say about you. I just want to hang out with you tonight with no expectations or pressure."

Aaron's brows are furrowed and he looks like he is seconds away from getting on his knees to beg for forgiveness. You lean forward and wrap your arms around his waist and resting your head on his chest. You look up at him and stand on your tiptoes to give him a peck on the lips.

"You didn't have to say that, but the fact that you did means a lot. I would love nothing more than to spend time with you tonight."