Chapter 40

You push his chest down so that he is flat on the bed, and you straddle him. Aaron smiles up at you, and his hands roam to your hips. His thumbs press into you gently, moving in small circles.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of knowing," he says quite bashfully. You glance down at your knees which are surrounding Aaron's body.

"You're just saying that because I'm on top of you, and I could crush you at any moment," you say dramatically. Aaron moves his hands up to your waist and flips you over onto your back. He kisses his way up your torso and cradles your face in his hand.

"Yup, still the most beautiful woman," he says confidently. He keeps his hand on your face and gives you a kiss. The kiss is tender and full of passion. You open your eyes and find Aaron grinning down at you. You can feel his cock rubbing up against you, and you know he is struggling to keep himself under control.

"I thought it was my turn to be in control, but somehow you ended up on top of me again," you say sweetly. Aaron leans down and kisses you again. He flips over onto his back so that he is positioned next to you.

"I suppose you can take advantage of me now," he says glancing over at you.

You swing your leg back over him and hover over his body. You lean down to kiss him, and your hand slides down his chest and stomach. His abs are prominent even when he isn't trying, and you could spend all day rubbing your hands all over his body. Aaron's tongue pushes against yours and your moan is muffled by his mouth.

"I just can't get enough of you, baby girl," he says when he pulls away.

"I feel like you are really inflating my ego tonight, and I can't say I hate it."

"I am so happy I met you. I have loved every minute of getting to know you," Aaron says caressing your face.

You reach your hand up and grip his. You pull his fingers towards your mouth and kiss them. "I adore you." You didn't realize it before the words were out of your mouth, but you truly do adore him. The main feeling that has been prominent these past few days is lust, but there was something else there, something deeper. Aaron opens his mouth to respond, but he quickly shuts it and looks at you quizzically.

"I should probably stop before I go to far, but I adore you too," he says pulling you closer to his chest. Your lips find his, and you cannot remember a time that you were this content with your life. You sit back on your heels and tug on the waistband of his briefs.

"Shall we?" you say suggestively.

Aaron throws his head back with a dramatic moan. He grinds his hips against you, and his eyes wander down your body. You pull your leg over to the other side of his body and slowly maneuver his briefs down his body. They catch on the head of his cock, and Aaron bites his lower lip. You've thought it a million times since you first laid eyes on him, but you were pretty sure you'd never get used to seeing Aaron naked. His cock stands straight in the air with a slight curve to it - the perfect amount to reach all the right places. You toss his briefs onto the ground and slowly bring your fingers up his thighs. The light touch gives Aaron a chill, and his eyes remain closed. You swirl your fingers in circles on his thighs grazing up and down and in and out. The closer you get to his center, the more he moves - almost as if he has no control over the motions of his body.

You lower your head down and place the head of his cock onto your tongue. You wrap your lips around him and make your way down as far as you can.

"Fuck," he moans. His hands running through your hair.

You position your tongue so that is flat against the underside of his cock, you grab his hips, and force your way down as far as you can go. You start to gag which makes Aaron moan even louder, so you continue to bob your head with him in the back of your throat. You can feel your eyes watering, and this is turning a whole lot sloppier than you originally anticipated. Aaron grips the back of your head and pushes you down even further. You are actually quite impressed with your ability to continue for this long, and by the sound of it, so is Aaron. You repeat the same pattern for a solid five minutes, and then you pull back completely. You are both panting and trying to catch your breath. Aaron's hands roam all over your body, and you are finding yourself ridiculously turned on again. You hover over Aaron. You love looking down at him - seeing him this turned on by you. You place your hand on him and gently slide his cock inside of you. Aaron's mouth opens and he gapes at the ceiling. You put your hands on his shoulders and slowly start to grind your hips against him. Aaron pulls you down closer to him, and he holds your body against his. His hands grip your ass and hold you in place while his hips gyrate quickly against you. You moan against his neck, and his soft skin feels warm against your lips.

"I can't last much longer," he pants.

You meet his mouth with yours and press hard against him. You feel Aaron's body tense and then with a loud moan, his release. You sit back slightly with him still inside you, and you kiss his chest. He is sweating and out of breath, and this intimate moment will be one you remember for a long time. You gently pull Aaron out of you, and his eyes remain closed. You slide down the bed and rest your head on his chest. He wraps his arm around you and kisses you on the forehead.

"That was amazing," he says.