Chapter 32

"You are so perfect," he whispers in your ear.

He keeps your dress pulled up and trails a line of kisses down your spine. You shiver slightly at his touch, and you can feel him smiling against your back.

"Roll over," he mumbles as he lifts his body off of yours.

You push your body up onto your elbows and rotate so that you are now on your back staring up at Aaron. You lean over the side of the couch and pick up your underwear off the floor. Aaron drops his head down and lets out a little laugh against your chest. You grab his chin and pull his face up so that he is staring into your eyes. Aaron kisses you lightly on your lips, but you want more. You pull his face towards yours and part his lips with your tongue. Aaron's hand immediately finds your breast and he starts to massage you through your dress. He grazes your nipple through the fabric and it hardens from his touch. You lift up and grind your hips against him as goosebumps cover your body. Aaron hikes your dress up even further, but the fabric is tight around your chest. He struggles to gain access to your bra, and his hands grasp for the zipper. You stop kissing him, and he immediately responds by removing his hands from your dress.

"You okay?" he asks.

"I'm great," you say with a smile. "I just don't want to get completely naked out here. I can hear the guys in the kitchen," you say. With perfect timing, you hear dishes being placed in the sink and Aaron laughs. "I almost forgot that we didn't have the house to ourselves."

You shift slightly so that you are sitting up underneath Aaron. He is still hovering over you, but he moves your dress back down to cover your thighs. With his arms on either side of you, Aaron nuzzles your neck. You can feel his tongue wandering over your skin and you bite your lip to stifle a moan. He opens his mouth wide against your neck and sucks on it lightly while using his tongue to dance around. He sucks hard enough to drive you crazy, but not hard enough to leave anything other than a slight red mark. His hand grabs at your breast and massages it as he continues to spread kisses all over your neck.

His right-hand trails down your body and makes its way under your dress. His hand is warm and comforting against you, and the last thing that is on your mind is someone walking in on you. Aaron keeps his hand over your underwear at first, lightly trailing his fingers up and down. You can feel his breathing pick up against your ear, and he starts swirling his finger in circles. He pulls your panties away from your body and presses his finger against your flesh. You let out a moan louder than you intend, but the warmth of his skin touching yours turns you on even more. Aaron stops kissing your neck and removes his hand. He hooks his arms underneath your thighs and pulls you down so that your body is completely horizontal on the couch. He reaches up and tugs your underwear down throwing it back on the floor. He pushes your dress back up and spreads kisses over your stomach. He sticks two fingers in your mouth and you suck on them. The look on his face is priceless, and he bites his lip while watching you. When he removes the fingers from your mouth, he replaces them with his tongue. You can't get enough of him, and the kiss is filled with passion. As he is kissing you, he lowers his hand to your opening and slowly slides his fingers in one at a time. You arch your back and moan against his open mouth.

Aaron repositions himself so that he is kneeling on the couch with his head between your legs. His fingers move up and down at a steady pace. You know that he loves to watch you, and once glance below the belt tells you that he is enjoying the show quite a bit. Aaron dips his head down and buries his face. You gasp at the warm feeling of his tongue against your clit and you grind against his face. Aaron grabs your hand and places it on the back of his head encouraging you to guide him, but he is doing just fine on his own. He starts to slow down a little bit and you moan, "Faster."

He starts to pump his fingers fast inside of you and hits your G-spot over and over again. You feel yourself getting close, but you can barely speak to let Aaron know. He picks up on your body language and goes back down to eat you out. He forms a suction on your clit with his tongue and brushes against your G-spot with his fingers sending you over the edge. Your hips buckle with pleasure and you let out a satisfied scream. Aaron continues at a steady pace allowing you to ride out the orgasm completely. He waits for you to finish, and he licks his fingers clean. He rubs your thigh as you calm down and he smiles innocently at you. You take a deep breath and start to sit up as Aaron hands you the underwear from the floor.

"Let's put some clothes on before one of the guys walk in," he says with a smirk.