Chapter 39

"Okay, maybe a little of that," you say quietly.

Aaron's mouth opens wider, and he lightly sucks on your neck. You roll your head to the side giving him easy access. You plant your hand on his lower abdomen underneath his shirt and slowly slide your fingers across the waistband of his pants. Both of his hands roam down to your ass, and he grips it aggressively.

"I love that I can do this to you," he moans near your ear. He starts to tug your pants down, and you help him out by shimmying out of them even further. You kick your yoga pants to the side and unbutton his pants. He interrupts you by sliding his hand down your panties searching for your warmth. You gasp at his touch, and he continues to kiss your neck. You reach towards his pants again, but he moves your hand away.

"I want to take care of you," he mutters. His tongue flutters all over your neck driving you wild. He stops abruptly and kneels down in front of you to pull down your panties.

"I'm never going to get sick of this view," he says looking up at you with a smile on his face.

You place your hand under his chin and rub his face. "Are you sure you can do this with your shoulder?" He nods up and down enthusiastically.

"I was thinking about this all day. Nothing is going to get in my way now."

There is no way you are going to complain about the excitement that Aaron is showing. He starts to guide you to the bed, and you follow his directions. You sit down on the bed, and Aaron removes your panties from around your feet. He pushes your upper body back, encouraging you to relax. You love knowing that you guys have the house to yourself, and you can be as loud as you want. Aaron's fingers roam all over your thighs. Up and down, in and out, fast and slow. He continues to tease you, getting close to your center and then stopping. He removes his hands all together and stands up.

"Where is your vibrator?"

"What vibrator?" you question.

"Come on, I know you have one. I wanna play," he says seductively.

"Second drawer in the back," you moan pointing to your dresser.

Aaron pulls the pink vibrator out from the back of your dresser drawer. He turns it on to the highest setting and wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"You should take some of your clothes off," you say suggestively.

Aaron tosses the vibrator on the bed next to you and slips his shirt over his head. His jeans were already unbuttoned from earlier, so he unzips them and slides them down over his hips. He keeps his briefs on, black and gray striped, and they hug him in all the right places. You scoot back further on the bed so that your head is resting on the pillows. Aaron climbs up the end of the bed and straddles your body. He kisses you hard on the mouth, and then he trails delicate kisses down your neck towards your chest. You immediately miss his mouth and pull his face back up to yours. You slide your tongue in his mouth, and lower your hand to his bulge. Aaron pulls your hand away from him and lifts your fingers to his mouth. He covers your fingers with kisses and pins your hand back down to the mattress.

"Let me please you. Don't worry about me, okay?" he says centimeters away from your mouth. You lean forward to kiss him, and his kiss pushes you back into the pillow. His tongue is warm and welcoming, and you long for more. Just as the kiss gets more passionate, Aaron leans back on his knees. He grabs the vibrator, and moves it over your breasts. You can feel the sensation against your nipples through your shirt as the vibrations intensify. You arch your back and moan loudly. When you open your eyes, you can see Aaron grinning obviously enjoying himself. He pulls your shirt up towards your armpits and yanks your bra down. His mouth covers one nipple while his hand caresses your other breast. He teases your nipple with his tongue; swirling, sucking, and doing everything right.

"Fuck, Aaron," you whine. You pull your hand out from underneath his and run it through his hair. Your fingers twirl around his curls as you continue to moan. You can feel his teeth brush against your nipple and a chill runs through your body. Aaron moves his way back down your body. His tongue trails designs all over your stomach, and he stops to leave kisses occasionally. He makes his way to your center, and he pulls your lips apart. He flicks your clit with his tongue gently, and then slowly starts to suck. Your mouth opens wide and you stare at the ceiling while you arch your back even further. He brings the vibrator you your clit and replaces his warm tongue with the cool silicone. You gasp at the touch and before you can even moan his name, he slips his finger inside you. He starts out with one finger, slowly pulsing in and out of you. He holds the vibrator steady against your clit, moving it in small circles in a clockwise fashion. He adds in a second finger and turns his wrist so that his his hand is facing the ceiling. His fingers curve slightly and massage your G-spot. In and out, in and out. You grind your hips against his hand, and the slight movement of the vibrator drives you wild. He adds in a third finger which stretches you out just enough to make you scream his name. He ignores your moans of pleasure and pumps his hand even faster - the vibrator humming on your clit. You raise your hips and it happens. You cum faster and harder than you ever have before. Your body shakes as he continues to hold the vibrator to your clit. He slowly removes his fingers and eventually pulls the vibrator away. He kisses your clit and gives it a gentle suck. You shudder at the feeling and cover your face with your hands.

"That was amazing," you state out of breath. You look down at Aaron and his cheeks are pink. He looks equally turned on, and glancing at the bulge in his briefs he could use some special attention. You roll over onto your side and just take a moment to slow your breathing. Aaron caresses your ass and slowly moves his hands up and down your thighs.

"Can I please you now?" you ask sweetly.

"I don't know if I could even say no if I tried," he says smiling. You grab his hand and pull him up towards you on the bed. You push his chest down so that he is flat on the bed, and you straddle him.