Chapter 18

"A woman after my heart," he replies.

You both get out of bed and start to find clothes to change into. You pick out a cute outfit and step into the bathroom to get ready. You change your clothes, fix up your hair, and add a little bit of makeup to your face. You step out of the bathroom to find Aaron casually sitting on your lounge chair wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

"You look amazing," he says with his eyes lighting up.

So far, one of your favorite things about Aaron was that he just seems so genuine all the time. His face didn't hide anything, and he always made you feel like the only person in the room. Now of course, you guys hadn't known each other for long, but you just had such a good feeling based on the limited time you've spent together.

You mirror Aaron's adorable smile. You grab the edges of your sundress and dip into a curtsy. Aaron laughs loudly.

"Not only do you look amazing, but you are also ridiculously adorable," he says. He stands up next to you and towers over you. You both look at yourselves in the full-length mirror that you have on your wall, and Aaron puts his hand on your waist.

"We clean up pretty nice," he says as he kisses you on the top of the head.

You grab his hand and lead him out of the room and down the stairs. You hear voices coming from the kitchen, so you head in there to check out who is there. Standing around eating leftover pizza you find Austin, Tyler, and Sonny. Austin straightens up the second he sees you guys and he looks like he is about to choke on his pizza. Tyler and Sonny have similar looks on their faces and you realize that you are still holding Aaron's hand.

"Hello, you two," Tyler says with a sarcastic tone. "How has your morning been so far?"

You open your mouth to return his smart-ass comment, but Aaron beats you to it.

"We've actually had a really amazing morning. Thanks for asking, man."

Aaron's hand tightens around yours and he gives you three quick squeezes.

"Barf," says Sonny dramatically.

"Thanks, Sonny. We are stepping out for a little while. Do you guys need anything?" you ask.

The guys shake their heads no and wish you well on your way. You start to walk for the front door, and Austin grabs your free hand.

"(Y/N) can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Austin says with a look of concern.

You let go of Aaron's head and motion for Austin to follow you into the room that he usually stays in. When you walk in the room, it basically screams Austin. His stuff is everywhere, the bed isn't made, and it smells just like him. You sit down on the edge of the bed and Austin sits right next to you.

He reaches for your hands and says, "So tell me everything," in the most feminine voice he can manage.

You let out a loud laugh and push his shoulder.

"You are so dramatic."

"For real though! I wanna know how things are going," Austin squeals pushing you back.

"Everything is fine, dad."

"Come on. I want some details," he says.

"He's sweet and we get along great. We've know each other for a little over 12 hours, so you can say things are getting pretty serious," you respond.

Austin tilts his head to the side and rolls his eyes at you. You shrug your shoulders and can't help but grin. "He's great."

"I better be at the wedding. Actually, no. I want to be in the wedding. I feel like a matchmaker."

"You didn't even do anything!" you exclaim.

"I invited him here! I knew you guys would be perfect together," he says.

"Seriously, Austin?" you say shaking your head back and forth.

"Okay, fine," he says throwing his hands up in the air. "Just give me a hug before you go."

You get up off the bed, kiss his cheek, and give him a huge hug. He wraps his arms around your waist and tugs at the hem of your dress.

"This could be a little bit longer," he says jokingly.

You walk back out into the hallway and you hear laughter coming from the kitchen. You go in to get Aaron and find him joking around with Sonny and Tyler. Aaron looks up as you walk in the room. "You ready, babe?" he says sweetly.