Chapter 20

You pull in the driveway, and when you go to open the car door, Aaron tells you to wait. You turn to look at him and he grabs for your hand. He hooks his hand behind your ear and starts to pull you towards him. Your mouths collide with a ferocity that you weren't expecting. You sneak your tongue into Aaron's mouth and explore the warmth that it has to offer. You can hear Aaron's breath quicken as he shifts in his seat to get closer to you with the obvious barrier stopping him. He moves his hand from your face down to your breast, and gently gropes you through your dress. He slips his hand down the front of your dress and lightly tugs on your nipple. You pull back from Aaron and he removes his hand from your dress immediately. You press your head back into the headrest of the seat.

"Are you okay?" Aaron asks concerned.

"Yeah, sorry. I just keep feeling really overwhelmed in the best way," you say with a smile. "It just feels too good to be true."

"Don't think like that. You're putting so much pressure on the situation."

Aaron leans in and kisses you on the cheek. "Let's head inside."

You hop out of the car and follow Aaron into the house. You can hear Austin and the guys laughing the second that you open the front door, and it just reminds you how much you love this life of yours. It might not be the most conventional, but it's perfect for you. You walk into the game room to find all the guys lounging around playing video games. Aaron gives you a look, and you encourage him to join them. You head back into the kitchen to clean up a bit and get some dishes done. The guys are pretty good about picking up after themselves, but there is still a sink full of dishes that need to be cleaned. You put some headphones in and start up some upbeat music to make the job go by quicker. Before you realize it, an hour has gone by and you have a sparkling kitchen. Suddenly, you feel a pair of hands slip around your waist and jump with a start. Aaron pulls you towards his body and grinds against you. He leans down and kisses your neck and starts to hike up your dress a little bit. You pull the headphones out of your ears and turn around to face Aaron.

"What are you thinking about?" you question Aaron.

"I just wanted to see you," he murmurs going back in for a kiss.

You kiss him gently on the lips and smile against his mouth.

"You are just dying to get caught, aren't you?"

"No, I just can't keep my hands off my girl," Aaron says with a smile.

"Your girl?" you question.

Aaron cheeks redden and he looks down at his feet.

"I, uh..."

You reach up to grab his face and bring him down to meet you halfway. You run your fingers through his hair and wrap your hands around his neck. Aaron smiles down at you, and you can't imagine things getting any better than this moment. You drop down on the balls of your feet and snuggle your face into Aaron's chest.

"You excited for the game tomorrow?" you ask.

"Yeah it should be good. Scheduled off days are always nice though, especially if I get to spend them like this," he says smiling. "I wanted to ask you - do you mind if I come by tomorrow after the game? It will be late though, so I understand if you..."

"The garage code is 9055. You are always welcome here, and I mean that," you say poking him in the abdomen.

Aaron tries to stop a smile from forming, but fails miserably. He recovers quickly by grabbing your hand and leading you to the game room. You walk in the room and go separate ways. You hop on the bean bag chair in your reading corner and pick up your current read. Aaron heads over to the couch and joins the guys in the midst of a game. You find yourself completely distracted and you are having a hard time immersing yourself in the book you are reading.

"I don't want Aaron on my team. He is over here in lala land," you hear Tyler whine.

You look up and find yourself staring into Aaron's eyes from across the room.