Chapter 42

Your hands run down Aaron's chest and stop at the waistband of his pants. Aaron breaks away from you and smiles down at you.

"I feel so much better now. I was nervous all day going back and forth trying to figure out how to tell you," Aaron says smiling ear to ear. He leans in for a kiss again, but this one is just a small peck on the lips. He trails kisses further down your neck and to your earlobe. You giggle and shrug away from him. Aaron reaches for your hand and pulls you towards the couch. He sits down and gathers you in his lap. He wraps his arms around your body and squeezes tight.

"Aaron!" you exclaim laughing.

"Okay, okay I'll stop," he says loosening his grip.

You wrap your arms around his neck and place your chin on his shoulder. You kiss his neck right below his ear where you know it drives him wild. You hear his breath hitch in his throat, and you can't help but laugh.

"I love you so much," you mutter into his ear.

Just as Aaron pulls back from you, you hear the garage door opening.

"Looks like we have some company," you say with a smile.

Aaron frowns. "I told them to wait a little bit before coming over."

"It's all good. We can hide from them. Do you want to go swimming maybe?"

"Seeing you in a bikini? Yes please," he says as he jokingly buries his face in your chest.

Just then Austin rounds the corner carrying a backpack. "Oh gross, what did I walk in on?" he says dramatically.

You push Aaron back against the couch and hop off his lap. Austin strolls over and kisses you on the cheek.

"Those are nice," he says pointing at the flowers. "What are you two celebrating today?"

"Aaron is just the best and decided to surprise me with flowers."

You hear Greg shout, "Awww, for me?!" loudly as he enters the room.

You stick your tongue out at the two of them and reach for Aaron's hand. You pull him up and towards the stairs that lead to your bedroom. You hear one the guys behind you wolf whistle, and Aaron starts laughing. You round the corner, and his other hand reaches for your waist and pulls you backward. You turn around to face him and his lips meet yours greedily. His kiss is aggressive and full of passion as he pushes you up against the wall. The hallway is empty, but you know that the other guys are right around the corner. Your hands are still clasped together, so you move towards the stairs again and pull him along with you. This time he is less resistant and actually follows you up the stairs. When you get to the top step, Aaron places his hand on your lower back guiding you towards the bedroom. You reach the door and slip inside with Aaron right behind you. Aaron quickly closes the door and before you realize what has happened you are wrapped up in his arms. He is pulling his shirt over his head and pushing you back towards the bed at the same time. He spreads kisses down your neck and his hands roam your body sending shivers down your spine. The back of your legs reach the bed and you quickly sit down. Aaron towers over you with his perfectly sculpted chest and abs. You run your hands over his body and he smiles down at you. He pushes you onto your back and straddles your hips still gazing down at you.

"I love every inch of you," he grunts as he spreads your legs with his hand roughly.

"And I'm going to devour every last bit of you," he says as his stubble tickles your neck.

You shoulder instinctively raises and you tilt your head laughing loudly. You can tell how ready to go he is just based on the pressure you feel on your thigh. You try to sit up to reach for the waistband of his pants, but he holds you down on the bed.

"Not yet, love," he says with a smirk.