Chapter 13

You just finish making the bed when Aaron walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. The towel is gray and white chevron pattern, and you've never seen it look so amazing. You are holding a throw pillow in your left hand, but your right hand is up covering your mouth as you stare at him. Aaron slowly walks towards you and your breath hitches in your throat.

"I was hoping we weren't done with the bed for the day," Aaron says with a flirty smile on his face.

"We don't have to be," you reply. Dropping the throw pillow onto the ground.

Aaron closes the gap between you and grabs your face in his hands. His skin is still damp from the shower and it feels cool against your dry skin. His kiss is aggressive and desperate. You press your hands against his chest and trace your fingers over his muscles. His tongue explores your mouth and he moves his hand from your cheek to your neck. His hand comes to the front of your neck and he applies a small amount of pressure making you moan louder than you intended to.

"Looks like I found myself a freaky girl," Aaron says before he goes in to suck on your neck. You try to walk backwards to encourage Aaron to follow you back to the bed, but his feet are planted in the middle of your room. His hands are wandering all over your body and you are getting so turned on as he explores your curves. Finally, he places his hands on your thighs underneath your ass and picks you up. Your legs wrap around his waist and your arms go around his neck. Aaron drops you onto the bed and you bounce a little bit. You grab at the towel, but he pushes your hand away and gives you a smirk.

"Not yet baby girl," he states.

You give Aaron a small pout, but he quickly puts an end to that with a passionate kiss. His body is pressed against yours and your hand finds his hair. You play with his curls and twist them around your fingers as you kiss him and grind against his body. You start to sit up a little bit and Aaron takes advantage of this new position by tugging on your shirt. He brings it up over your head and stares hungrily at you. The bralette that you have on is black and lacy with minimal coverage. Aaron takes his thumb and gently rubs it over your nipple sending chills down your spine. He places his tongue against your nipple through the fabric and slowly starts to suck. You cover your mouth to stifle the moan that you feel emerging. Aaron moves his head towards the strap and bites on it, pulling it back revealing your bare breasts. With a smile on his face, he goes back in to kiss your neck and undoes the back of the bra. He throws the bralette behind him on the floor and surrounds both breasts with his massive hands. He continues to circle your nipples and they remain hot and hard. He places his mouth on your one breast and slowly sucks on your nipple while playing with the other one. He nibbles on it softly and you let out a quiet scream. Aaron makes his way down your chest and abdomen leaving a trail of kisses as he goes. He stops at the waistband of your shorts and teases you for a bit just by looking up at you biting his lips. Finally, he grabs at the waistband and pulls your shorts off. He pushes your upper body back down on the bed so that you are fully lying down. He stands up from the kneeling position that he was in to take all of you in. His eyes travel down your body with affection and he is obviously enjoying the view.

"You're good?" he asks.

You let out a quiet laugh, "I'm amazing."

"Yes, you are," he replies.