Chapter 14

"Yes, you are," he replies

Aaron gets down on his knees beside the bed. He kisses your thighs and trails his fingers up and down your calves. He keeps one hand pressed on your abdomen to keep you from getting up, and he uses the other hand to slowly remove your panties. He looks so serious as he stares you down, but he notices your gaze and gives you a smile.

"Just relax, okay?"

You nod your head quickly up and down and try to relax your body. You can feel Aaron's breath on you and it's driving you wild. He kisses your inner thighs and softly bites them. Aaron let's out a groan and reaches up to massage your breasts. Suddenly you feel his tongue running up and down your pussy. Your body tightens up initially, but you start to relax as he concentrates on your clit. He takes his hand and starts massaging your opening, getting his finger nice and wet.

"Please," you moan.

Aaron slips a finger inside you and you arch your back. He slowly moves the finger in and out while swirling his tongue on your clit. He stops moving his finger and you give a whimper. He sucks on your clit for a little while longer and you guide him by grabbing his head and grinding into his face. You can hear his muffled moans which starts to turn you on even more. He inserts two fingers inside of you and starts pumping up and down massaging your G-spot. He continues to suck on your clit and finger you as you get closer and closer to an orgasm. Your fingers are entwined with his hair, massaging his head as he goes down on you.

"I'm close, baby," you exclaim.

Aaron keeps a steady rhythm but increases his speed and pressure slightly. That does the trick. A warmth rushes over you and you are moaning in pure ecstasy as Aaron starts to slow down. It feels as if fireworks just went off in your body and your hips are twitching in the final stages of pleasure. Aaron gives you one final kiss on your clit which sends a jolt through your entire body. You close your legs and roll over onto your side and bury your face in a pillow. Aaron sits on the bed next to you and spoons you from behind. You can feel his cock pressing against your ass, and you grind against him to tease him. You roll over so that you are facing him and kiss him. You take a deep breath and you let out a little shiver before you get in position to give him a blowjob.

"You don't have to do this. You know that, right?" Aaron asks.

"I know that. I want to though. Do you want me to?"

"Well of course I want it. I just don't want you to feel like you have to return the favor. I know some women really don't like doing it," Aaron responds.

"Lucky for you I absolutely love sucking cock."

Aaron's face brightens as he gives you a huge grin.

"How did I get this lucky?" he says as he falls back on the bed.