Characters

There will be serval characters in this book.

Sarah Walker - Sarah is one of the main charcaters in Shadow Kissed. She is a very silent but very intresting girl who doesn't have that many friends. She seems to also not have that many people who like her. She has brown hair, brown eyes and rosy cheeks. She has an amzing taste in fashion and wears reading glasses. Sarah is played by Selena Gomez.

Justin Bieber- Justin is the new guy at Bakersfield High. He is very strong and has a passion for music. He is a christian and he has his own hair flick. His eyes are brown and you could get lost in them. He is a very romantic guy and would do anything for his loved ones. Justin is played by himself.

Taylor Field- Taylor is a normal girl who is bestfriends with Sarah. She likes to read and also like to put new things on her clothing. She can get a bit jealous if the guy she likes goes out with someone else. Taylor is played by Taylor Swift.

Ryan Butler- Ryan is the first person that Justin becomes friends with. He is outgoing and is very active. He loves to take photos and wants to be a professional director. He loves to play video games and he can skateboard. He will be played by himself.

Chaz Somers- Chaz is the second person Justin meets. He loves food and video games. He has never has an interest in girls and he doesnt play that much sport. Chaz also like to skatboard and do wakey thing to make people angry. Chaz will be played by himself.

They are also Justins mum Pattie. She is sweet, kind nice. Everything you would ask for a mother. And Sarahs mum, Ruby Walker. She is a good cook, has nice eyes and is a hair dresser. Pattie is played by Pattie of course and Ruby is plyed by Leigh-Allyn Baker.

Max Walker- Max is a little 8 year old kid who loves to play video games and play sports. He can be a little pest but he can also be senstive. He loves his family and even his dog, Sammy. He will be played by Tenzing Norgay Trainor.

Zoe Smith- Zoe is a nice kind girl. She is always postive but when something bad but really little happens, she can be very down. Shes confident and really smart. She loves to learn and has a massive passion for music, (but not everyon knows). She is played by Victoria Justice.

Rhianna Farrar- Rhianna is Zayn Malik's girlfriend. She can be a bit bold on how she feels or her opinions about things. If she doesnt like something, she will defintly tell you about it. She loves the colour black but has a secret love for the colour pink. She has a few tattoos on her ankel and he fingers. She is played by Perrie Edwards.