Prologue

Avengers Tower

Avengers Tower.........................

I came home to the Avengers Tower tipsy with a black eye. "Thalia. Lillian. Stark." I heard my father, Tony Stark, say from behind me.

"Dad." I said, noticing him.

"Where have you been? Wait, you don't need to answer that because it's all over social media. 'Thalia Stark following in her father's party boy foot steps', 'Billionaire's Daughter gets in fight', 'Thalia Stark, perfect replica of her father?'. What the hell were you thinking, Thalia?! You know what this is the last strike. You need to get away from New York or L.A. Steve willbe back from his mission tomorrow morning. We will talk about this more in the morning. Bed. Now." He told me pissed.

"This is what your problem is. You may be overly protective of me but it's only because you don't want to make an embarrassment of yourself. This is the first time you didn't someone else to yell at me while you are in the garage messing with your gadgets." I told him before walking off and going to my room. I was angry, but mainly tipsy. I knew there wasn't anything I could actually do until the morning so I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

"Tally." I heard as I felt a slight shake to wake me up, "Tally." He repeated.

"Leave me alone." I groaned as I rolled over on to my stomach.

"Tally, we need to talk about this. Hangover or not." Steve told me. I ignored him. "Don't make me pick you up and take you to the living room myself."

"Go away, Steve." I told him. I then felt arms go around my waist and I was thrown over Steve shoulder and screeched

"I did warn you, Tally." He told me as he walked out of my room and into the living room. He was dressed in his normal everyday clothes. I decided not to fight it but this isn't the first time this has happened. He then sat me down on the couch and I realized I was still in my clothes from last night and still smell strongly of alcohol. I looked around me and there was Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Wanda, Pietro, Clint, Bucky, Thor, Pepper and Uncle Rhodey. Dad wasn't even in sight.

"Thalia. What do you have to say for yourself?" Steve asked.

"We all know this isn't the first time this has happened." I sighed, disappointed that Tony wasn't here but it was expected.

"I still do not see the issue with this. When I was her age I would do the same." Thor commented.

"This isn't Asgard, Thor." Nat told him.

"Your father has informed us that he has decided that it would be a good idea if you got out of New York. Tony is working on refurbishing a house in Riverdale. The construction is almost complete and that's where you will be staying for a while. You will be starting the school year at Riverdale High." Pepper informed me. "Bucky, Wanda and Pietro have volunteered to go with you."

"I would love to go as well but I have to stay a SHIELD for a while." Steve told me.

"When do we leave?" I asked, pissed.