Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Cat's Out of The Bag

Liked by i

Liked by i.dont.really.care, the.guy.in.the.chair and 92 others.

@pete.park: @Thalia_Stark we miss u

@Thalia_Stark: i miss you guys too
⬆@i.dont.really.care: well hopefully we can come see you soon.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: i miss you guys but that's not the best idea rn
⬆@pete.park:????
⬆@the.guy.in.the.chair: why
⬆@Thalia_Stark: TO THE GROUP CHAT!

My children

Tally: my mom is alive and a Hydra agent and she only had me to become a blood thirsty assassin.

Petey: what the fudge

Tally: I can't really say any more.

MJ: dude.... That's messed up

Ned: omg wtf

To the story.................................

Happy 20k reads! Thanks guy<3
-Wildflower

The week went by fast. The search for the head led nowhere and I was helping Sweet Pea pack up his trailer. He was looking for an apartment or something but if he couldn’t find anything he agreed to stay with me for awhile. I ended up going to the soup kitchen for awhile today. Veronica and Archie were there too. I was still pissed at Veronica but I told her I would go to her confirmation. I didn’t like it, but she was still my cousin and if my bluff was going to work I needed to go. I ignored Veronica and Archie the whole time and just worked. Veronica, however, was surprised to see me there. We had a short conversation but it was nothing of importance. That night I had a few things to do before heading to the Wyrm but then I received a message from Sweet Pea.

Sunflower: You need to get to the Wyrm. Your mother’s here.

Me: I’ll be right there.

Then a plan was quickly put in motion. The first part of our bluff. We of course would have to make it seem like we’re not bluffing. So we were going to not bluff about a few things a first but when the time was right our plan was going to be put into motion. I got to the Wyrm and walked in to see a blonde woman with my mother, who I assumed to be Penny Peabody. “Look who it is, my daughter.” Rudy smirked as she saw me walk in. My eyes met Sweet Pea’s then met my mother’s.

“Ruby.” I acknowledged.

“Is that how you address your mother?” She questioned.

“No, you are not my mother.” I told her. “Just the person who birthed me then abandoned me. You haven’t been my mother in a long time and I am definitely not your daughter. You lost that right a long time ago.” I looked straight in her eye, “Why are you here?”