Chapter Thirty-Four: PROJECT INTERMISSION

Liked by cat

Liked by cat.the.red.head, A.Clayton, pete.park and 2945833 others.

Pep.Potts: For those of you that don't know, @Thalia_Stark passed away this morning. She died from a bullet wound, from a masked robber. We will all miss her, she was like a daughter to me. I remember when I first met her, she was two when @Tony_Stark hired me as his assistant. He apologized because she was running around and he took jer in his arms and she buried her head into his chest. As Tally got older she became way more independent. She loved working on cars with her dad and just inventing in general. She always put her friends and family infront of herself. We will miss her always❤

@Arch.Andrews: @cat.the.red.head, my dad and I are so greatful that she saved my dad. We are just sad that she didn't make it.
⬆@Tony_Stark: knowing my daughter, she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

@Jeffreestar: oh my god. Tally will always be in our memory, forever and always😭😭😭😭 #justiceforTally

⬆@jamescharles: #justiceforTally

⬆@shanedawson: #justiceforTally She was one of the kindest people I've ever met.😭
⬆@rylandadams: #justiceforTally
⬆@beyonce: #justiceforTally
Tap to see 5762 more replies.

@Tony_Stark: we thank you all for your support during this ruff time.

@kingpea: the time I knew her, she was the best. The Serpents will always remember her.

@gothqueen: who ever did this deserves whatever is coming to him. #justiceforTally

To the story.............

Previously.................
Archie's POV (Rest of chapter will not be in Tally's POV)
I watched as Thalia Stark jumped in front of the gun, aimed for my dad, as soon as the gun went off the robber ran out the door. My dad and I rushed to her as Pop called 911. I put pressure on her wound, that was on her stomach. with my cast hand, from punching through ice to save Cheryl. "Pop, what's the time on the ambulance?" My dad asked.
...........
"Tony. You need to get to the hospital. Thalia, she's not in good shape." He told me that and I panicked.
"What happened?!" I demanded.
"She was shot in the stomach. Someone decided to rob Pop's at gunpoint and she jumped in front of the gun to save me." He told me.
............
" Thalia Stark?" He called out and everyone stood up but I was in front with Pepper.
"I'm her father." I told him.
"I am very sorry but there is nothing else we can do. We tried everything but she's gone." He informed us. I broke down in tears, my world was gone. My only daughter was dead, she died saving a life and I know she wouldn't have wanted to go out any other way.
.............
"She was on the table and now she's gone." The nurse told Pepper and I.
"Did you lose my daughter's body?" I asked, pissed. The nurse was quiet.
"I think someone stole it." She told me, "I moved her body onto the table there is no way the body could've been lost unless someone stole it." I was livid. Who the hell would steal my daughter's body. The nurse escorted us back to the waiting room and then going to talk to the doctor.
..............
"Excuse me." I said, getting his attention, "I am Toni Topaz, Tally's friend, she wanted me to give this to you if she went missing." I said handing him the envelope that held the drive and a note to her father. Everyone looked at me, I was very uncomfortable.
"What do you mean 'if she ever went missing'?" A man who I recognized as Captain America asked.
"This is PROJECT INTERMISSION." I told them and they all looked shocked.