Chapter Thirty-Five: What's Up Doc?

Liked by gothqueen, jeffreestar, kingpea and 58278 others

@foxnews: Thalia Stark, Dead or Alive? After a video, broadcasted by Stark Industries, we question if Thalia Stark is actually dead. If she's alive, where is she? What actually happened in Afghanistan all those years ago? Why does Hydra want her? What really is the Ten Rings? If she's dead, who killed her? What is Riverdale Police Department is saying about the investigation? Watch Fox News at 5 to find out. @Thalia_Stark @Tony_Stark @Stark_Industries @Riverdale.P.D

@Tony_Stark: 20$ says you don't know shit.

⬆@foxnews: then enlighten us.

⬆@Tony_Stark: No, I am too busy looking for my daughter.

⬆@pete.park: Mr. Stark... Get off of instagram b4 you snap.

@Cap.America: Look, no one but Tally knows what happened in that cave. We only know what Tally left for us. We are doing everything we can to find her. If you have any information please contact @Avengers_Official on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.

⬆@gothqueen:^

⬆@pete.park:^^

⬆@emo.kid.in.the.corner: If there is anything we can do, let us know.

⬆@Arch.Andrews: ^

To the Story................

I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 5K READS. I AM HIGH KEY ABOUT TO CRY BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST SYORY THAT HIT 5K WHILE I WAS STILL WRITING IT. I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH.😭😭😭😭😭😭
WITH LOVE,
Wildflower

Previously.........................

"Kids, I don't think you understand the situation." I began. "This is a terrorist organization, trying to make Tally an assassin."
"Tally saved my dad's life, Mr. Stark, if there is anything we can do, we wanna do it." Cat told me.
"Tony, they may know more than we do. They saw her a lot more than we did, they may be able to help." Pepper told me.
"Okay then. Come on in and lets get to work." I told them.
To The Story................

Tony's POV

I let the kids and set them up in the dining room. "So, this is what we are going to do." Nick Fury began. "We are going to interrogate each and everyone of you to see who knows what."
"Some of you may know stuff you don't even realize you may know it." Cap told them.
"Any volunteers to go first?" I asked and everyone raised their hand. "Jade, you're up first." Nat and I escorted Jade to the lab to interview her.
"I haven't been in this part of the house yet." Jade said as she admired the house. "We usually would hang out either in the garage or her room."
"Have a seat." I told her, gesturing to Tally's work chair. "How well do you know Tally?"
"I know her pretty well, even though we haven't known each other for very long. She knows my deepest darkest secret and I know hers. We kinda just connected when we met. I insulted her and she defended herself and I respected that." She answered.
"Where you aware of the threats Hydra made against her?" I asked.
"No, I didn't but it actually explains a lot." She admitted.
"Like what?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"She's been distant, like really distant. Like she was distancing herself, like she knew something bad was going to happen. I think that's half the reason she set me up with Beck. So that, I would spend more time with him than her." She explained.
"Did you know about PROJECT INTERMISSION?" I asked her.
"Honestly, I had no clue. One thing I've learned while being her friend is that she won't tell you something if she thinks it's gonna hurt you, especially if it's something in her life like her being threatened because she's the type of person that wants to handle it on her own, even if she knows she can't."
"When did you notice something was off about her?" I asked.
"It was a few weeks ago, Veronica, Kevin, Reggie, Tally and I went clubbing because Veronica was going through some stuff and she was fighting with her mom, it was before we left there." She told us.
"What happened?" Nat asked.
"She's gonna kill me over the fact I told you but he'll probably know more about it than I would." She sighed before continuing, "That night her now ex-boyfriend was found cheating on her and she went to confront him."
"Tally, had a boyfriend?" I asked.
"It didn't last long but they knew each other for a while." She told us.
"What's his name?" I questioned, feeling overprotective of my daughter.
"Malachai. He is the king of the Ghoulies." she hesitantly admitted. "However, she knew him before he became leader of the Ghoulies. I suggest you go talk to him in The House Of The Dead. Last time she talked to him that I am aware of is after school a few days ago and I messaged him on insta. Honestly, the whole thing was fishy because he was crazy about her."
"Is there anything else we should know?" Nat asked.
"Also talk to the Serpents, she's been hanging out with the Serpents more lately and they may know something." She told us.
"Thanks, Jade."
"No problem, Mr. Stark. May Hydra burn in hell." She said before leaving the lab.
"Bucky, you're with me. We are going to see this Malachi person." I told him.