Chapter Seventy-Seven: Alicia von Stucker

Liked by kingpea, Tony_Stark, and 4832 others

@Thalia_Stark: In case you didn't know, I have a half-sister now. We just found out. Please keep the surprise to urself, which is why I turned off the comments.

*comments are turned off for this post*

To the story.....................

Previously.................

"How do we know this girl is even Thalia's real sister?" Bruce pointed out. "For all we know Ruby could just be saying that this girl is her daughter. Can you get a DNA sample from her? If we can get that we still have some of Struker's DNA and can also compare it to that to make sure she is who she says she is."

"I'm sure I'll be able to get something." I nodded.

"Then, we'll stick with that plan." My dad nodded. So, it was decided, nothing was going to happen until we confirmed that Alicia was my biological sister.

Now.........................

The next day I was back at school, I had brought an empty plastic baggie for hair and everything else for a DNA test. I was basically going to follow her all day, I was allowed to interact with her because she was my 'sister'. I was at my locker when Sweet Pea came up to me. "Hey, you didn't answer my text yesterday. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine." I shrugged, he gave me a look.

"Bullshit but okay." He told me.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Lia, you found out you had a sister literally yesterday." He said, "So, yes, I've been worried."

"Anyway, we aren't even sure if she's my actual sister. The plan is to confirm it before taking any further action." I admitted.

"What further action would the Avengers be taking?" He asked.

"Well, we think Ruby may have changed her mind about not killing me." I sighed, "And that she's here to do it."

"Even after..." Sweets looked around for a second before getting closer, turning his voice to a whisper, "...Odin came to her about the prophecy thing."

"Who knows what goes through her mind." I shrugged, "It's Hydra. They've been planning the end of the world since World War Two. They don't really care about the wellbeing of people. All they care about is destruction. I mean they are Nazis. What do you expect?"

"I didn't realize you were basically dealing with Nazis." He said, kinda shocked. "Which means you were kidnapped by Nazis, multiple times."

"Yup." I nodded as I grabbed my books out of my locker. "It's something we deal with regularly." Then I saw my 'sister' walk up the hallway. "Hey Alicia!" I smiled at her and she looked at me confused.