Chapter Twenty-Nine:The Black Sheep Of The Family

Liked by Thalia_Stark, pete

Liked by Thalia_Stark, pete.park, Tony_Stark and 4737 others

@gothqueen: my favorite Pop's date @Thalia_Stark.

@Thalia_Stark: and you are mine❤ @gothqueen

⬆@the.gay.best.friend: what about me?

⬆@gothqueen: you have @joaquin

⬆@joaquin: @beckeroni this is the girl @Thalia_Stark is setting you up with.

⬆@beckeroni: hi @gothqueen

⬆@gothqueen: hi @beckeroni

⬆@the.gay.best.friend: i lowkey ship it.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: same @the.gay.best.friend

⬆@kingpea: that will be intresting.

⬆@Thalia_Stark:@kingpea ???

⬆@kingpea: two serpents at a bulldog infested dance.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: If a fight breaks out I'll be the one throwing punches.

⬆@pete.park: wouldn't be the first time that happened at a high school dance.

⬆@kingpea: @pete.park ????

⬆@pete.park: last year she accidentally smacked at girl in the face and the girl took it personally because she hated @Thalia_Stark and Tally kicked the other girls ass

⬆@kingpea: who was this chick?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: @i.dont.really.care remember when we fought each other at homecoming last year?

⬆@i.dont.really.care: that was a fond memory. The day after that we sorted our shit and became best friends.

⬆@kingpea: so, let me get this straight, @Thalia_Stark fought her now best friend, @i.dont.really.care and right after that fight you became friends.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: sound right @kingpea. We hated each other b4 we became besties.

@Tony_Stark: @Thalia_Stark I know I am an idoit and I am sorry for lying to you but I did it in your best interest. Just come home when u r ready to talk.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: why should I believe u?😒

⬆@Tony_Stark: because no matter what, at the end of the day, you are still my daughter and the best thing that has ever happened to me.