Chapter Fifty-Five: Your Mother Is A What?

Liked by queentopaz, VampireFangs and 8383 others

@Thalia_Stark: Who THE FUCK gave you the right to be so god damn hot even in an ugly ass uniform? @kingpea

@pete.park: @i.dont.really.care shield my eyes! Why do they keep flirting?

⬆@i.dont.really.care: because they are in love and it's kinda cute until they start flirt like this.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: fuck you guys

⬆@pete.park: love you too tals❤

@kingpea: It's all god given babe😘

⬆@Thalia_Stark: and it's all mine😘😍

⬆@kingpea: love you😘

⬆@Thalia_Stark: love you too😘

⬆@queentopaz: this is disgustingly cute.... Ew.

To the story..............................

Previously………….

“Dad, what’s going on?” I asked him.

“While you were at school today we got a message from Hydra.” He sighed.

“What did they say?” I asked, panicked.

“Thalia, your mother is alive.” My dad told me.

Now…………………

“Dad…. I know.” I admitted to him with a sigh and everyone looked at me.

“What do you mean, ‘I know?’” My dad questioned.

“Dad, I’ve known since Hydra took me.” I sighed before sitting on the couch.

“And you didn’t tell me?” He questioned, looking at me like I betrayed him.

“I didn’t tell you to protect you.” I said, looking him in the eye, “To protect you from her.”

“Why?” He questioned.

“I didn’t want to tell you but I have no choice now.” I sighed, “My mother is a Hydra Agent and has been since you met her.” Everyone looked at me in shock. “Dad, my biological mother used you. I didn’t tell you because I knew it would break your heart. She was your first love and the mother of your child and you thought she was dead but she’s alive and an evil bitch.” Tears welled in my eyes at the thought of it.

“I don’t believe you.” He told me, defensively. 

“Dad, I wouldn’t lie to you about this. Hell, I didn’t want to tell you.” I told him.