Chapter Seventy-Six: The Conundrum

Liked by @pete

Liked by @pete.park, @Thalia_Stark and 382 others

@kingpea: Thanks babe for helping me study💕 and for taking this wonderful photo.

😍📷:@Thalia_Stark

@Vampire.Fangs: @Thalia_Stark thank you for blessing us with this photo.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: He's the one that brought the donuts😂😂

@Thalia_Stark: No problem, Sunflower💕😘

⬆@kingpea: love you

⬆@Thalia_Stark: love you too

⬆@the.gay.best.friend: my ship😍

@Tony_Stark: "donut fuck with me" 😂😂😂 This is funny shit.

⬆@kingpea: Lia came up with it.😂😂 I just had the donut in my mouth.

To the story...............................

Now...................................

It had been a while since anything had really happened in Riverdale but before this Archie had been attacked by a bear. Now, he was healed and heading home, after being proved innocent in court, I was still pissed that no one believed a video of the crime just because it was a Stark that turned it in. No more on that topic though, I was helping Sweet Pea study for his SATs. "I don't understand, why don't you have to take the SATs?"

"I took them already when they were debating whether to send me to early college or not." I told him, "In the end it was my decision so I chose to stay on the normal track."

"Well, I'm happy you did." He smiled at me.

"Me too." I smiled back before I pecked his lips. When we found out Archie was back in town, Ronnie was happy, which concerned me because Archie broke up with her before going on the run with Jughead. However, Archie didn't know that Sweet Pea and I were back together and when he saw us kiss in the hallway he was shocked. We didn't know that he saw us until he asked us about it in the student lounge of course. "Welcome back, Archie." I smiled at the redheaded boy.

"Thanks, Tally." He smiled back, "I have a question, why do you go on the run so often? I don't see the appeal."

"I just do what has to be done to protect my family and friends." I shrugged, "Just know the first few weeks will be hard going back into normal life." I warned him. The next day we were invited to Ronnie's Welcome Home party for Archie. I didn't think it was the best idea but regardless. Betty had asked me for tips on how I was helping Sweet Pea study and I told her, we mainly were doing flashcards.