Chapter Thirty-One: The Biggest Fight Since The Move

Liked by kingpea, pete

Liked by kingpea, pete.park, queentopaz and 3465 others

@Thalia_Stark: really missin the simpler times rn

@pete.park: hope everything is okay

⬆@i.dont.really.care: obviously it's not @pete.park

⬆@Thalia_Stark: I'm fine guys, my dad and I just got into another big fight.

⬆@the.guy.in.the.chair: i thought things were becoming good between the two of u?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: I'll message you guys the details.

@kingpea: you can talk to me if you ever need to❤

⬆@pete.park: who tf are you?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: he's fine @pete.park he's a friend

⬆@Tony_Stark: actually I wanna know who he is too.

To the story...........
Happy 2020!!

Previously……..

“Thalia Lillian Stark.” I heard my dad say just as I tried to sneak past them. I slowly turned around, knowing I was in deep shit.

Now……………

“Hey guys…” I trailed off.

“Where the hell were you?” Dad asked. “We have been worried for hours, we’ve tried calling you, texting you, and guess what we get? No response.”

“I was with a friend.” I told them.

“Was it the same friend you spent the night with last night?” Pep asked.

“Yes.” I answered.

“Who?” Dad asked.

“You’ll be pissed if I tell you.” I told him.

“Who?” He repeated.

“Her name is Toni Topaz, she’s a Serpent like Ruby.” I lied with a touch of salt in my voice.

“The one you met at the Soup Kitchen?” Dad questioned.

“The same one.” I nodded.

“I told you I didn’t want you near the Serpents.” He told me.

“So? Dad, they are normal people. Running through Hell’s Kitchen everyday was more dangerous than hanging out with a Serpent.” I told him.

“This isn’t New York, Thalia! You can’t just do whatever you want.” He told me as he came closer to me. “Do I smell alcohol on you right now?”